Options

Hot water heater

2»

Comments

• Options
    WeberWeber Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Mid cabin, meaning aft cabin where the bed is?

In there I can lift the bed up and there are storage areas. The one on the starboard side looking at the bow has my ac water pump and sea cocks for it and the toilet.

Is it's the area, or somewhere else?
    Sin or Swim - Rinker 312
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Weber I own a 320. We have essentially the same boat. Not under the bed. If you look into the aft cabin from the stairs-the padded cushion all the way on the left along the starboard wall. This cushion pulls off because only held on with Velcro. Once off you will see an empty storage space--hope it is empty anyway with no dead bodies inside. Now looking into the storage area-the wall of it to the right. This panal you have to lift straight up and while lifting-pull the bottom of it out. You will then see the front of the water heater and all the plumbing.  You will have to have a light to see inside. Any question let me know.
  • Options
    Awesome thanks, I didn't know there was storage there.
    Sin or Swim - Rinker 312
  • Options
    I found the storage compartment and the waterheater.

The storage area is great, I wish I would have known it was there. Our BBQ fits in there perfectly in the storage case with room for extras.

What other secret spots might I not know about?
    Sin or Swim - Rinker 312
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

That is funny I did the same thing. That spot is really it except for the areas under the aft cabin and bow mattress which I assume you found. Good luck with the new real estate.

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,565 mod
    That is really funny. It is a great area for storage. We use to keep our tube TV in there before the led one. Then kept our two fold up west marine chairs in there. Glad you discovered it.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express