Options

fridge

13»

Comments

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually, here is how we were able to afford this boat- my wife and I quit smoking.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you mean smoking cigarettes. But you took over the habbit of smoking through exhaust pipes in that boat of yours. LOL.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    well, I never said it was an even swap but it does cover the payment and insurance, smoking is expensive!
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Wow I need to quit it's just the hardest thing in the world to do I can't get myself to do it, I start freaking out after the first day and for some reason I pick another one up, Geez I would love to quit
    I got to handed to you for being able to do it
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I divorced my wife because she wouldnt stop smoking. No I have a smokin hot wife!
  • Options
    lucky- I also had a lot of trouble in the past quitting- I get real fed up with spending $200 bucks on two cartons for my wife and I and knowing it would not even last the week. I heard about cold laser therapy and tried it- have not smoked since. Check out www.stopsmokingorlando.com for the details, perhaps there is someone in your area that does the same thing. My brother quit using this and also some of his friends...