Options

2013 Annual Chesapeake Rinker Rendezvous

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod

Yeah, I know of another Sea Ray from our marina as well.  I told them they may get a little razzing! :P

We will be heading down Thursday evening to get a good spot.  Maybe Friday morning at the latest.  We will see you there!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    BoatAwayBoatAway Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    i'm still planning on it. Friday-Sunday. I have to get a permit from the parks authority in order to leave my car and trailer at that ramp up by the base. I have to admit tho.. with my dingy, weather will play a bigger deciding factor than you guys with cruise ships... I'm not as "rain or shine" as y'all!
  • Options

That's great BoatAway!  I hear you on the weather, keeping my fingers crossed.  My cell # is still the same from last year (& as you know, that area is really shaky with cell coverage at best)

with great weather  [-O< , I think I may have to use the panorama shot to fit everyone in!

:)>-

• Options

i still have it in my phone. hopefully i won't need it this year. :D

i think I'm bringing a buddy that's a professional photographer (admiral doesn't want to sleep on the boat). lets see if he can get something nice for y'all...

• Options
    explore7425explore7425 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    We will be going in on Saturday. 
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options

That's great explore!  you may be the only 370 there!

The weather is looking better every day for this weekend!  Mid 80's and low humidity with 60's at night!  can't ask for more than that.  I think there will be 5 of us cruising up together Friday morning (as soon as tide lets us fit under the bridge by the marina).  There will be probably that many more coming from our marina either Friday evening or Saturday.  Should be a fantastic turnout!  A picture that could be worth submitting to Rinker's contest!

Anyone that wants to join the fun, it's not too late!

• Options

Just got an update, the pond is still and waiting.  MissKriss, the 400 from NJ, has arrived to start the party early!

:!!

• Options
    Those guys are seeing a lot of heavy rain out there right now. We are coming out tomorrow. I hope the weather holds up. Last forecast for Saturday was partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms, 60% chance of rain.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    WeberWeber Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Not sure what we are doing tomorrow Ron, didn't get a chance to talk to you tonight at he marina. I was trying to change my windlass in the rain, so I could come tomorrow.
    Sin or Swim - Rinker 312
  • Options
    The weather is not great but it will only improve as the day goes by. I guess we are going to get out there.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Here are some pics of the raft up.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! Great pics - looks like a great time! Sure wish we could get something like this together on Lake Michigan......
  • Options

Great pics!  We'll get a few more out hopefuly this week.  I'm still half asleep from all the fun!  FYI, I made it back on plane to the Bay Bridge, then I believe I have a spun hub.  I'm checking into my fuel issue this morning, I'll keep you apprised of what happens.  (For those that weren't there, both my boat and Miss Kriss - the other 400- started having the paint in the fuel issue)

It sure was nice meeting everyone that was knew & seeing everyone else again!  We had a great time!

• Options

so hard for me to see these pictures. My buddy bailed on me last minute and I didn't have the motivation to fix my trailer (went to repack the bearings, found out one of the brakes is gone). This makes it twice in a row that I've failed to make it out there. Maybe I need to declare that I won't make it next year. Perhaps that'll change my luck.

seeing those 4 big boats together sure is neat...

• Options
    Boataway, Friday would've been a tough ride, but both Sat & Sun were nice days on the bay.  We missed you out there Bud!  I checked my phone several times to see if you may have had any issues.  We'll plan on not seeing you next year. ;)

• Options
    Wow. I am sorry to hear that. Keep us up to date on the cool fuel situation. I'll probably be right there with you guys on that so it will be nice to know what the final resolution is.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    What awesome pictures looks like so much fun....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com