Options

coffee maker removal

how does one remove the coffee maker from a 2002 342 Fiesta Vee, besides using a hammer and sawzall????

Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have notes on this and will post later!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
    Good luck.  When the dealership did it on my 2003, it took two guys an entire day.  Had to take apart the entire galley.  BUT there are a lot of differences from '02 to '03.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Its a real PITA to do. If I am not mistaken you have to remove the microwave oven. Is your not working or you just looking for more storage????/
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    I removed mine a while back and don't remember the exact process. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have a 2003 so I'm not sure if there is a big difference between th years. I remember I had to take screws out in the shelf area above the coffee maker, I also remember the need to loosen the microwave. I think it kind of became clear as I went. Take a few screws out, check what loosened, look for more screws, etc.....
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    If it is similar to my old 310, I removed microwave and removed screws in shelf area above coffee maker (as golfdog mentioned).  Really wasn't that bad.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    I had to take the cabinets apart to replace my micro wave. I noticed 2 screws that held the coffee maker in place. So if I wanted to remove the coffee maker I would have to remove the micro witch means I would have to take cabinets apart. Again a real PITA.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com