Options

(( SOLD )) FV270 TikiHut For Sale Low hrs, great condition, incl Tri-axle trailer

TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
Awesome cruiser, fishing boat, family boat in absolutely great condition. Ready to splash and go. Optional tow vehicle available too.

See YouTube sunset cruise video aboard our 270 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANWnmAZEZg

See Craigslist ad with details here: http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/4879764933.html

See more images here: http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Tikihut270/library/?sort=3&page=1

Clear title for simple transfer, readily towed to your favorite spot immediately or store it (and cruise the area) free of charge in Sarasota Fl until the season begins in your Northern cruising grounds. Ask about details.

Personal message me above or call: nine for 15ohfor2oo3 (sorry for the anti-spam coded cell number)

Thanks for looking, Mike

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
Post edited by TikiHut2 on

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking boat. I am surprised as well that you are letting her go!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $38K on craigslist
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Thx guys. Its a sweet ride but we need to keep moving. Somebody will get a problem free boat thats ready to roll from a maintenance nut. Ill be around.

Bonus goes to the guy who sends me a bonafide buyer with a reasonable deal. 
    Thx for your support. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
  • Options
    Free w every purchase of my 270 :D 
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sale, looks like someone is gonna get a great boat.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    I am familiar with Tiki Hut.  It is a great boat.  Just wish Mike were not selling her.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Mike what changed????? Last time you posted about selling her you changed your mind. I wish you the best.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    These days cruisers are hard to sell ended up trading mine on a Pontoon I miss Babyboomer but this Houseboat Life is GREAT

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Maybe I'm missing, but it doesn't look like you listed the year of the boat (yes, I know it's a 2004).  Good luck with the sale!  Beautiful well taken care of boat!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiki, I want a ride in it before you let her go! Lol. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    DI you missed it. Its listed as a 2004........... Just sayin.......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Mark, you'd be the ideal new adopted family to use her as a boat in SW Fl..... just sayin' :D I can offer free storage when you're back North.

It's truly never run better. Counter to the norm when others typically sell.

Hope it finds a new home fairly soon. I'm not real motivated but I know it's time for us to look to other ventures so I'll be realistic when a legit offer is made.
  • Options
    Thx RY, nothing that's not under control, but that's insightful and appreciated. Mostly just time to pass the baton on my fun in the sun. Somebody with a reasonable offer gets a great boat with this one.
    Mike
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike I would love to have my own boat down there, but doesn't make financial sense (well I guess no boat makes financial sense, lol). I'm down there like 3 times a year, so couldn't justify the running costs. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    jmoen438jmoen438 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Say it ain't so pal
  • Options
    Well, we're a moving target but there's no new owner yet so there's still time to catch a flight to the tropics and cash in that rain check for a ride/stay on TikiHut. We could find a spot to anchor that sea sled near a palm tree and a white sandy beach so you and the Admiral can get the whole effect for a few days....but don't wait too long. The lights always on. Call anytime.
    Give our best to the boss.
    Cya, MnK
  • Options
    chrissyscallchrissyscall Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Are you interested in selling me the aft cockpit filler cushions?
  • Options
    No thanks...... unless it'd be just short of $32,000 for the set and the boat is a free addition. :D

Have a great upcoming season. Mike
  • Options
    chrissyscallchrissyscall Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Lol, luv the boat, but two would be overkill, good luck with the sale, if u change your mind, let me know
  • Options
    bigal6030bigal6030 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Very nice Mike, Wish you were selling, when I was looking back in October. It would have been a good buy. I have a question on the flooring, is that sea form? How does it hold up? I need to replace my carpet at some point and would really like something like Sea Form as opposed to dealing with wet smelly carpet. Good luck on the sale.

Big Al - 2006 - 270 Express Crusier

Home port: Hammond Ind.

• Options
    The deck has great non skid and the carpets were just a wet sandy mess so I ditched them and now we have a nice clean dry cockpit.
    Id say pull them out and dont look back.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ditched mine as well but you have all the snaps to deal with.....I may put some carpet back in one day like an indoor/outdoor...most of the time it's more problem than it's worth and something else to keep up with. Some good deck cleaner and done deal on the messes!
  • Options
    I pulled the snaps out and saved them in a baggy, then simply mixed up a small batch of gelcoat and put a tiny dab in each hole. No snaps to trip on and no potential leaks but easily reinstalled if the next owner is a fan of carpet on a boat deck.

I'm on the threshold of a substantial price reduction, widely expanded ad exposure and listing with a non exclusive broker. I'll be looking for reasonable offers before it gets into the season and my ads go internet wide. Seatrial with contract for sale and deposit.

Somebody will get a very nice ride with this one. Happy to pay a generous referral fee to anyone who sends me a buyer that finalizes a deal. Delivery or partial travel costs up to 300mi is also negotiable.

Thanks for looking. Mike

• Options
    edited January 2015

<<<UPDATE>>>>

DON"T PAY BOAT SHOW PRICES!! HERE IT IS.....TRULY THE BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET TODAY.

Priced reduced substantially to $34,500 with trailer. 3/4 ton 2wd Suburban is also available but not part of the sale at this price.

ATTN: the boat was also listed in a non-exclusive agreement with POPYachts for domestic and international exposure and has a 10% fee attached that I'll be unable negotiate out of the price if you visit their listing for this boat or register your name with them .  Once your name comes up on their weekly prospect list as a hit on their site for this FV270 it's locked in. The fix? Feel free to call or mssg me directly to save a few bucks. The upside to a brokered deal? simple overseas shipping arrangements, or to have an agent to handle the sale if you're unable to be involved.

This will be a very easy sale and immediate water time for a regional buyer. I have a clear title in hand, Mercruiser manuals and tools incl, along with dock lines/fenders/life vests/etc....  all inclusive and problem free. This boat could leave a dock in Sarasota tomorrow for a month long cruise needing only food and fuel. I can also help with trailering transportation if you're a buyer within 300mi.

lets talk about your next adventure with this awesome boat that's truly a simple deal and ready to roll.
    Thanks, Michael

• Options
    So it's getting some interest and been 30days since a bump so beat the seasonal rush for the best boats while bypassing the compounding and spring cleaning with this ready-to-go, perfect package.
    Mike
  • Options
    So who's looking for a very well kept turn key ride with an optional trailer? I got serious and placed it with a broker who has an active site in a popular marina. Looking at reasonable offers for the upcoming season.
    Mike
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Looks like the weather is opening up so lets get serious about find the TikiHut a new Admiral. She's in great shape and I would consider a package deal with the Suburban included. Referral fee paid to any anybody who sends me a buyer.

Pics and details in the first post on page one.

Thanks, Mike
  • Options

Offer accepted, but not closed yet.

Kinda sad day for us. Mixed emotions at the very least. Wow we loved using that boat. A lifetime in the tropical sun just started to catch up to me.

I'll stick around the forum if for nothing else, to just raz the Rinker tribe.

Awaiting the closing. Mike
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always take a ride on my Diesel if I ever get down there. 
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
    Good luck with closing ... as the Germans would say, we'll keep our thumbs pressed for you.