Options

Cheaper Gas

2»

Comments

• Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Seen $2.19 in a few places around Metro Detroit.  I'd be thrilled if the marina gas was $1.00 over that.  

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    TietsortTietsort Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Skynyrd
    We keep our boat at sugar barge on bethel island. The last time I tried Pittsburg they were closed. Definitely will stop there next time I'm in the area.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.94 in Maryland now
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was able to get $2.14 at Costco on Sunday.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    Filled the boat on Sunday with non ethanol at $2.78

2007 300 EC, 350 Mags, B3's, Table Rock Lake, MO

• Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Handyman, at 1.94 that equals $0.51 cents per litre here in Nova Scotia. In 1979 when I was commuting to survey school I was paying $0.42. Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    $1.98 at gas station, At my marina $4.99 Our marina must be making bank from us boaters.
     I also had gas delivered for my business yesterday at $2.29 a gallon Non-ethanol so I purchased 1000 gallons I normally order 500 gallons at a time
  • Options
    U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve) increased by 8.9 million barrels from the previous week. At 406.7 million barrels, U.S. crude oil inventories are at the highest level for this time of year in at least the last 80 years. Total motor gasoline inventories decreased by 2.6 million barrels last week, but are well above the upper limit of the average range. Both Finished gasoline inventories and blending components inventories decreased last week. Distillate fuel inventories decreased by 3.9 million barrels last week and are in the lower half of the average range for this time of year. Propane/propylene inventories fell 1.9 million barrels last week but are well above the upper limit of the average range. Total commercial petroleum inventories increased by 2.0 million barrels last week
  • Options
    If the refineries start cutting back on gas and diesel production, that will make the price go up regardless how much a barrel of oil costs.