Options

Tundra refrigerator latch replacement

TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a Tundra T22ac fridge in our 2004 FV270 that needs a new door latch. Can't seem to find it on the net or at any RV stores. Maybe Dometic bought them out? Any solid leads or a part number and supplier would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike
2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl

Comments

• Options
    jhortajhorta Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    I know Great Lakes Skipper has a few Tundra replacement parts for rinkers in the OEM section.  Not sure if your part is there, but I have found a few "random" replacement parts from this site.  
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    French, Thx. Also got that PDF from Westmarine who didn't have a resource for the handle.

Also tried Ebay which has a host of closures that seem similar but not quite there.

J, GLS didn't have a similar type handle either Thx.

Maybe there's a specific contact person at Rinker who would be a good lead?

I'll also turn my hat around tonight and put my fabricator/engineer skills to work.

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    :) Www.coastalclimatecontrol.com  Mike, worth a call to these guys. Good luck. RY
  • Options
    RamkerRamker Member Posts: 32
    Did you ever find a replacement?
    '03 Rinker 312 Fiesta Vee
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ram- this guy has not been on the forum for a few years.....and sold his boat.
  • Options
    lupsterlupster Member Posts: 1
    Any one could give direction need to replace T22Ac frig  any replacement brands  that fit correctly  thank you 2004 vista 312 could send me email lupster51@aol.com and advice would be appreciated
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Lupster. If you search that model on the forum you’ll see that a few of us have replaced it. I found that the Vitrofrigo C62 fit perfectly where my 22 used to be. Recommend comparing dimensions found online to the dimensions you got when you pulled your fridge. Good luck 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)