New boat name

2»

Comments

  • frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Nice choice!
  • BritinusaBritinusa Member Posts: 306 ✭✭
    Quick service from Boat US i received my vinyl in 3 days, looks really nice
  • luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Good for you and congratulations on your new boat name 
  • BritinusaBritinusa Member Posts: 306 ✭✭
    How many people actually do the full renaming ceremony? im not superstitious at all but im curious lol
  • luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    I'm not superstitious myself but it's sort of freaking me out that's why I haven't changed the name of my boat yet, So many people tell me don't do it you have to do a ritual If not bad things will happen. So I guess I'm a little superstitious LOL But I would like to change the name of the boat
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to rename my old boat about 5 years ago. The name that was one her was one that my ex-wife had come up with and it drove me nuts that it was still on the boat after we split up. Once I started talking about the rename, I had nothing but problems with the boat. Once I gave up on the idea, the boat started running well. That is when I decided not to rename her. Personally, I would perform the ceremony if I was going to rename the boat.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes" (Sold)
    2022 Cherokee 294GEBG Black Label land yacht. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    Make the offering to Neptune what can it hurt. Did mine sent him a shot and a beer.
  • luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    I have a friend that can help you out

  • BritinusaBritinusa Member Posts: 306 ✭✭
    He seems well qualified for the job :)
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,953 mod
    I can say I went thru the whole process and probably 8 bottles of champagne.  Sure can't hurt and was a good way to get the Rinker rendezvous started!

    Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, hope works out! Good luck Brit.....
Sign In or Register to comment.