Stepped up to a EC420 from a Chaparral 310

2»

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $250,000 ???????????????????????
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely beautiful! What color are the tops? Black Cherry?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I did the canvas in burgundy Sunbrella. Any "factory" replacement canvas I found was all white , just like the stuff I took off. It didn't have the heavy quality feel I wanted.  It almost felt like vinyl. And I had NO CHOICE in color. So I went custom and decided to match the canvas with the Firethorn Metallic paint. It really POPS in person.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, very nice.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Oh that's right, you have the pod drives as well.  Definitely be interested in those pics!  I was thinking of regular gas with drives, lots of space with those.  It'll be very interesting seeing more pics of your setup as well.  The pic you are showing, is that in front of the engines and the wall is the midcabin wall?

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    The last pic I posted, is the starboard pod, which is mounted to the rear of the engine (you can see the black exhaust tube, where it exits the engine, and routes down into the pod, (and then exhausts out through the rear of the pod)  The fiberglass you see in the pic (on the right of the frame) is the aft portion of the engine bay, with the starboard pod and then the starboard engine (out of sight) forward of the pod.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a steal at $189000
  • Options
    My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Someday if I can spend my kid's inheritance... NICE!
    Doing a 25 year old Project Boat after a 35 year hiatus from boat ownership.
    Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is breathtaking....