Options

Head wont flush properly

2»

Comments

• Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Yes have thought of going that way too....only thing is its one of the small toilets, so would be nice to upsize it to normal size. Did play with idea of going electric too, but not sure as they are spendy. I have a canvas and GPS to buy this winter.
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BMXZ I hear you. Our toilet 2014 Rinker EC 360 is the new electric vacu-flush and sure is nice. However if it ever broke I'd look at one of the quiet flush units which also come with an elongated bowl. They now also come in different heights.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod
    MT, is the entire vacuflush unit at the base of your toilet?  I also bring an extra 5 gallon jug for whatever it may be needed for.

Belle, it is pretty simple to replace most of the parts of the toilet with complete kits, but I understand your reasoning.  I keep a complete spare kit on the boat now, just in case.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    DI, I'm 99% sure it is but I'll double check. As you know DI the new vacuflush toilets make a heck of a 'whoosh" sort of like the airplane toilets. Apparently there is a silent version available that is just as effective. This newer version comes in elongated bowl and higher from floor (taller) version.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod
    Oh boy, sounds like the kind you don't want to be sitting on when you flush!  That taller version is something I'd hate.  I don't like not sitting when I have something so important to do without both feet on the ground :-)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    DI... LOL, that's too funny! I've seen pictures of you, you're not THAT short :-)  The 'taller" toilets are only about 2 inches taller. We tall guys (6'6") kind of like them - beats (for us) sitting with our knees at our ears... LOL