Leaking gas tank

2»

Comments

  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,617 admin
    What is involved is cut out the floor in the cabin and replacing the tank. Then reglassing the floor. Cost is about $5500.00.............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll look you up when I need it done Ray!
  • SWEETLOU1833SWEETLOU1833 Member Posts: 6 ✭
    I have a 1995 280 fiesta vee with a leaking fuel tank not sure what tank is leaking going to cut it out next week with the help of Jensen marine in Copiague, also the is a place in farmingdale that makes alum tanks I think they on alen blbd when I get the name ill post it I sent an email to rinker they never got back to me
  • SWEETLOU1833SWEETLOU1833 Member Posts: 6 ✭
    this all on the south shore of long island ,ny sorry I forgot note

  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWEETLOU, I think this is the place you're talking about. There on Verdi St.

    http://alloymetalworks.com
    2008 330EC
  • youstolemybeeryoustolemybeer Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    get a 50 gallon pillow tank, build a box in the aft cabin ( aka the crap storage area) run the carb and vent hose out of the fire wall and call it a day. 
Sign In or Register to comment.