Options

New dock with lift and cover

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handy, that looks great. I did notice, however, you passed right by my post that I was looking for help on my boat payment this month......
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ras, when mine is paid off, I will help you. Contact me in 13 years. 
  • Options
    hey, that will save me about 15 years of payments, I'll put that on my calendar!
  • Options

Got the cover put on Friday. Totally blocking my neighbors sunset view now. Now I can get it 100% clean and all waxed up. I will paint the drives too MT! Going out next weekend and try to get some groupers weather permitting. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!! I am sure the neighbors are thrilled. LOL. Where is that diesel pontoon going to be tied up at?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Handy that is sweet. Good luck bro.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Thanks. When are you coming down to take a ride on a 342 with real man motors?
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    LOL sounds good I could use that....

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Can't see the picture on my phone but from everything else that was done im sure it is sweet. I need to get on my drive too. For no more time this boat has actually sat in water, I'm surprised I have any corrosion. I did replace the zincs, I'm sure this 05 had never been replaced and were corroded. At any rate, I need to search the archives before we get busy again. Have you been up th the marina at bocca Grande. Cayo costs? Cabbage key? The troops also practiced for the bay of pigs invasion right there in that area. Lots of rich history in that area. Ussepa island is very exclusive, stuff of presidents and the very wealthy but you'd hardly know it for the lack of people. You found a great area, good luck and enjoy!
  • Options
    Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    Whats the snow load rating on the cover? HA!
  • Options
    o wow, now that I can see it, that is really sweet and really keeps the sun off!
  • Options
    I have to worry the wind Glass!
  • Options
    Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
      Handy, I jest of course. We have friends that have a home in Sarasota and I'm wondering more and more as I get older if I would trade Iowa winters for Florida summers? Does it get just unbearably hot & humid there? I mean whats the difference when we spend all winter inside with the furnace on or spend all summer inside with the AC on? But my wife says she enjoys the changing seasons (she is not the one clearing the snow from the 150 ft driveway!) At least down there in the summer you can get out on your boat, splash around in the gulf, or cool off in your pool, right?
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Steve, that's pretty close to perfect!
  • Options
    Glass, are you out caucusing? Ready for the blizzard up there? Yes it gets humid here that's why we have AC and a pool. We also have season changes. It gets to 40 here but no snow
  • Options
    I love Souix Falls!
  • Options
    I love the southern U.S.A. Just got back from 2 weeks in Arizona. Sunny, dry and mid 70's. Good restaurant/bars  like The Rooste, in Phoenix - even has a live longhorn at the entrance to calm "sporty" patrons. Man, that's livin'!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    MT, and lake Pleasant is..well, really pleasant!  (couldn't resist)  I've spent a couple summers out there and yes, it is really nice.  I was out there back in the 90's when they built the 100+ft high dam to increase the size of lake pleasant.  I went back a few years later and it was amazing!  My uncle owned a house boat, ski boat, and a couple jet skis.  He'd go out into a cove, tie the houseboat across a cove (couldn't anchor there, so you'd use shore for tying up), then tie the ski boat and jet skis. 

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options