Options

Your Boat's Upholstery

2»

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    Keep in mind that there is a huge difference between a Marina and a Yacht Club. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    sixpacksummersixpacksummer Member Posts: 43
    Raybo, that's why I said not comparing apples to apples. Our marina has the basics but no amenities like a pool, etc. I consider it a place to park my boat when I am not there. That's why we spend all of our time tied up in a cove or on a beach. Within 15-20 minutes of arriving we are untied and on our way out of the marina. Stay out between 2-12 days at a time and only visit the marina for ice or pick up guests. Not very many "yacht clubs" in this area. Probably none you guys would consider as such.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have a pool at our marina. We are well equipped with everything else though.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    No pool at my Yacht Club but we do have an awesome beach....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    I would be interested to know what features or amenities your marinas or clubs have. We have the basics, 50 amp service, water, central pumpout so your boat can be pumped in your slip. Double boat ramp, gas pumps, marina store with basic groceries and grill with pizzas and hamburgers. Just the basics I guess. No alcohol served or sold as we are in a dry county, a southern Ky thing.
  • Options
    Guess this topic of Upholstery got a little off topic.
  • Options
    @sixpacksummer  your right we should start a new thread
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God forbid I did that!!!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all boating and no flag on that :-) 
  • Options
    bigal6030bigal6030 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    I pay $2650 for a 35' slip includes water, electric, 24 hrs security, plenty of parking, ship store, showers, individual bathrooms, restrunant, and best of all beautiful Lake Michigan water, deep, clear and fresh. I haul in and out myself. Dealer winterization, engine only about $350.00.     9 week to slash down.

Big Al - 2006 - 270 Express Crusier

Home port: Hammond Ind.