Options

These should be fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭

You never know what people are going through so I always play nice even when the may not be, as life is sometimes tough. And on an even better note my daughters MRI came back good with a bleeding cyst with no cancer that they will check in two months which my wife and I are thrilled about, so lets go boating! Thanks for all the prayers as they do work.

• Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Alswagg said:
    Joestang  have you ever heard of Brendspeed?   Big Mustang performance company.  They are located a few miles south of my shop.  Great guys. 
    Yep, heard good stuff about them , but never really bought anything I dont think.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    And thanks for the posts everyone, its nice to read the stories. Good luck with the chemo MT, kick it's ****!

You should cruise that 360 over here to Lake St Clair and let me buy you a round. You can oogle whatever 20 something I have on board that day, and I'll admire your engine bay. :)

2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:

A LOVE STORY

@ aero3113. Thank you for sending me on a great memory trip. it's a LOVE STORY - a guy who loved his Kharmann Ghia.....and  

Great story Michael!!
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    69fastback69fastback Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭
    The markup on audio is insane. My friend got me everything in my media room at cost, and it literally saved me thousands. 

So, photobucket links don't work here, apparently. Do I have to upload and attach photos from my computer to post them?  Since we are showing cars, I was going to post my 69 Mustang street car hanging the hoops with the front tires in the air. 
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fastback, Photobucket does work, you have to make sure you post the correct link.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Which link? I tried them all. 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Great stories from all you guys!  Very heartfelt MT and Glassguy.  Always interesting to hear how people got into boating.  (hmmm, might be a good topic?)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @69fastback, just drag the photo to the dialog box where you type your responses in. It will upload from there.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Ah, well I'm on my iPad because I'm in a hotel till Wednesday and I didn't bring my laptop. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    Michael T, I hope all goes well with your next round of chemo. We belong to a HUGE club that nobody wants to be a member of, but through the marvels of modern medicine, so many have been given the gift of extra time and I think a keener sense of the value of each and every day. gtyee, I am sure everyone on this forum feels your great sense of relief at the good news. Your daughter has been through what no child ever should have to endure. She must have a wonderfully strong spirit.
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, well I'm on my iPad because I'm in a hotel till Wednesday and I didn't bring my laptop. Thanks. 
    All I use is my iPhone and iPad and I'm able to post from Photobucket when I use it.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Hmmmmm...I've never had a problem on any other forum. Weird. Oh well