Options

Small things can make a huge difference in looks!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    And if it EVER stops snowing, maybe I can get the shrink wrap off and batteries in, and see how they look! Stupid weather......
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if it EVER stops snowing, maybe I can get the shrink wrap off and batteries in, and see how they look! Stupid weather......
    I hear ya... I wanted to uncover my boat last week, but it is supposed to snow here on Saturday. :#
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Wonder how they stand up outside. I would love to replace the two on the swim platform as well. 
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    worth a try for 13 bucks each!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lit cup holders should look real good on the transom! Do you have a canvas cover for the transom seat and if so does it cover the cup holders too? It did on my 310 and 360. If not just get a plastic cap that fits a food container of the right size to keep water etc. out when not in use?
  • Options
    They have drains also
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jme097 said:
    Wonder how they stand up outside. I would love to replace the two on the swim platform as well. 
    Check your clearances from the trunk hatch. I looked at my 280EC today and there might be 1/4" from the top of the current cup holder to the bottom of the hatch. I agree that they would look cool next to the ruble seat. I was going to buy them until I looked at the situation today.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options

Good point as I'm 99% sure the transom locker door would not clear them on a 360 because it barely clears the snaps for the canvas rumble seat cover.

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,573 mod
    Wouldn't be an issue on a 400.  MT, there's a reason to move up! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    @DI....you know I only buy new! LOL Someone has to keep the Rinker factory busy!