Options

MyS bound 310 EC is stuck at the border

gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭

Did my sea trial on Tuesday in Toronto and then a four hour boat skills course, boat is like brand new and runs out perfect. Great day on the water and boat was being loaded on a semi to Chicago Thursday at 8 am so I cleaned all the glass and put all the canvas away for the ride. Spoke to transport co at noon and were at the US border with a paperwork glitch. Needless to say it was put on 'administrative hold' and wasn't released until Friday! Due to Michigan laws you can't tow a wide load on Saturday or Sunday,and Monday is a holiday so I wont see the boat until Tuesday which really sucks as I have for sure two days worth of buffing and waxing prior to launch. Hopefully its in by Memorial day. A real disappointing set of news but on the positive side the boat is awesome with low hours and gen set only has 1.6 hours on it. When I get done detailing it will be better than new.. MT really knows how to set up a boat beautifully and those 350 mags run out real nice. Happy holiday to you Canadians and my wife and I loved Toronto but the malls cost me a bit:)!

Comments