Options

MT AND HIS ADMIRALS 360 IS AT HER NEW HOME!

2»

Comments

• Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    aero3113 said:
    With that glossy finish I'm surprised you don't have sleeves over the bumpers.
    Yes, MT you're a mind reader ;-)  next pic will have them on..
    aero-MT packed 10 sleeves in the boat and I put them on the day after that pic was taken. 
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 thumbs up!!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    That sucker is absolutly gorgeous. Can't stop looking at it lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jme097 said:
    Same here, I keep showing my wife hoping she'll say we should get one! 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    majomamajoma Member Posts: 19
    Are those the "SeaCore" outdrive for salt water corrosion protection?
  • Options
    aero3113 said:
    jme097 said:
    Same here, I keep showing my wife hoping she'll say we should get one! 
    Thank you guys and I agree , I still can't believe that beauty is ours. Its still very overwhelming, the size,the amount of technology,twin mammoth engines and all the different systems. I owe it all to MT and his Admiral, we had so many obstacles during the purchase process, they could have many times over bailed out and ran for the hills! But they patiently hung in there till the end and kept our spirits upbeat during.  This is a huge upgrade from my previous boat. I bought my last cruiser in 1994, a 1993 Bayliner Ciera single screw 7.4ltr 330hp bravo2 which still looks as good as the day I bought her, my nephew bought her from me (keeping her in the family) and she is moored in the slip next to the BIG BLACK BEAUTY ;-) (pictures coming soon).
    MT and his Admiral are invited down to Chicago to spend a long weekend on the 360 to see Chicago from Lake Michigan viewpoint  and to visit Diversey harbor to hang on his previous 310EC. Or, they will tow down their next boat with them (will be a go-fast Rinker no doubt) and tie up next to his previous Rinker fleet and parade up and down the lake front, What do you say Michael?!?! :-)
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bry1429...Awesome! It was a GREAT experience of trust and perseverance!
  • Options
    majoma said:
    Are those the "SeaCore" outdrive for salt water corrosion protection?

Hi majoma, 
    No, they are Bravo3 X drives not "SeaCore". If I am fortunate enough one day to do the "Great Loop" and dip her in salt water I will have to rinse her off really quick when I get back around the loop to Lake Michigan ;-)
  • Options
    frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    So, I was dinking around the harbor 2 weekends ago (I'm in Hammond Harbor going on 5 years now) and noticed a black Rinker 360 with ON numbers on the hull and I figured that it had to be MT's "old" boat - what a beauty! I mentioned it to the Admiral so we wandered over to Bryan's dock and introduced ourselves to Bryan and his Admiral - nice folks for sure! I have to tell you guys - that boat looks like it just came off the showroom floor - awesome looking ride. When we were checking out the boat, I told Bryan that I feel like I know that boat inside and out - because of all the posts MT put on this forum. Of course my Admiral kinda mentioned 2 or 3 or 20 times how "nice" it looked....... maybe that was a hint but I'm not sure :-) 
    I was going to post a pic but Bryan said that he was going to post on here so I didn't want to beat him to the punch so to speak. Glad to see that Bryan posted lots of pictures - but as with most photographs, the pictures don't really do it justice.
    Welcome to the Rinker Boat Owners forum Bryan!
  • Options
    Hey  @frodo13056. Really glad you got aboard! That's so cool! It seems that everyone who goes aboard it loves that boat! Your Admiral wants one....fast get that cheque book out and call Rinker!
  • Options
    frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    MT - unfortunately we didn't get a tour - Bryan was just "moving in" but he did offer to show us around once they had everything put away..... so we are planning on wandering over to his dock again :-)
  • Options
    @frodo13056 OH YEAH!!!!....you gotta see inside. Lots of custom touches and I bet Bryan's Admiral has done her decorating too! If your Admiral thinks the outside looks nice.........