Options

2002 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee Swim Platform Sea Dek...could be yours.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭

Any chance there is a page 2 to that template or can you provide it in PDF form?  There aren't any measurements listed.  Also, I read in another forum that there are three different deck models for the 2005 Fiesta Vee 270.  Any chance anyone has an actual 2005 template?  I think it's the same as this 2004, but I'd like to be certain.  Also, I'd like to be able to purchase EVA faux teak from another manufacturer since SeaDek is outrageous in price.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you. - Craig

Nomo, I believe the cockpit layout is the same, the swim platform had 3 different versions, but 04 and 05 should be the same. If you call Sea Dek, they will send you a plastic template kit for like $40. You can cut it out and test fit it, then give it to whoever to copy and purchase the foam from. I got items 1-15 for $1600, was a few hundred less than SeaDek's price. There are measurements, but they are small and hard to read. I can email you the PDF which would make it easier to zoom in.
  • Options
    cassiolacassiola Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    I was about to ask a similar question. I think the 04 and 05 have the same deck layout. 
    Riverrat, Would you be willing to email a copy of that PDF to me also?
  • Options
    thepriceisrightthepriceisright Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    Here’s the PDF they sent me. I think its the same one you’re all talking about. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkpt9osm54jposh/M-RNR-31875-PV.pdf?dl=0
  • Options
    skuter99skuter99 Member Posts: 174 ✭✭
  • Options
    skuter99skuter99 Member Posts: 174 ✭✭
    I ordered items 1-5. They are going to send the dry fit template for me to double check.
  • Options
    Nomolos2005Nomolos2005 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    Hi ThepriceisRight!  Thank you so very much for posting the pdf.  It will definitely help out! have a great day! - Nomolos