Options

both tachometer not working

2»

Comments

• Options
    HishamKinaniHishamKinani Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Watch out for those ISIS pirates!
    @ Handymans342 , thank U , actually the Egyptian territory of Red Sea is Pirates free and totaly safe .
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps for now
  • Options
    No sir , it never happened in Egypt and will never happen for two simple reasons :
    1- This piracy is centralized in the Somalian waters 3500 km away from Egypt .
    2- IF and only IF , any of those pirates ever though of getting near to us , they will have to deal with the Egyptian Cost Guard  and the Egyptian Navy , and then they will not imagine what they will be facing .. and I can tell them " you don't know what you're missing Charlie " hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HishamKinani. I agree, I have several Egyptian friends. The kind of nonsense that we tolerate in North America is not tolerated in Egypt. If you come to Egypt to cause trouble you don't get a "please behave lecture" you get trouble right back.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hisham. I would love to visit Egypt but not now as I think its too dangerous. Egypt can't even stop the smuggling of arms into Lebanon. 
  • Options
    Steve (Handymans342) , allow me to disagree with U , Egypt now is not dangerous to tourists , unfortunately the American Media is deliberately giving the American people a totaly wrong idea about Egypt .. don't believe too much in what is written or said in the American Media , its all lies , they are supporting the terrorist organization so called MB (Muslims Brotherhood) .. Actually its a long story and now its 1am at my end and I have to sleep coz tomorrow is the first time that my lovely 342 (Lady Nadine) will touch the River Nil Waters .. to be cont.
  • Options
    By the way , what is this story about smuggling arms into Lebanon !!! Not a shadow of truth !!!
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    Lady Nadine, great name for your 342.  Have a great day boating along the Nile.
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your cruise, 
    Boat Name :