Hisham Kinani

2»

Answers

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't listen to Randy. He don't even answer my messages. Lol
  • Options
    HishamKinaniHishamKinani Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Currently I'm in an awkward situation coz I'm not able to perform properly in the Forum as I'm still not begin able to understand the way it works re answers, replies, comments, messaging, discussions ......etc.
    Ie: when should I use a specific tool and not the other and how can I find my way to it !!! all I'm doing now is trial and error, and even I'm not able to know if I did right or wrong !!!!!!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @HishamKinani, don't worry you'll be fine in no time. It is a bit confusing at first.
  • Options
    Really I hope so ...
  • Options
    @HishamKinani, are you getting the picture? Handymans342 (Steve) usually can't go too long without shooting his mouth off and getting into trouble. Usually Ray has to put him in his place. I have stuck up for him a few times in the past but after his "7 foot dork" comment about me the little sh*t is on his own! LMAO
  • Options
    @Michael T (MT) I believe Handymas342 (Steve) was just teasing you as usually old friends do .. as obviously U R an expert too and I am the only beginner here although I'm 68 years old !!!
  • Options
    Old fiends visit when they are in the area
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HishamKinani, you can always tell, when these two, have had a little to much Canada Dry to drink. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    Its starting to get hard keeping those 2 in line.........LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Okay Steve, let's get this nonsense off the table and move on. I thought you understood my explanation of why I didn't visit you when we were in Florida this August. I had just finished 4 weeks of Chemotherapy three days before we left. I didn't feel like flying. I was supposed to wear a mask to avoid germs but I didn't. The flying made me airsick, the driving made me carsick. I couldn't drink (I never really can again) I didn't feel like eating (restaurants were out) and going out on a boat was out of the question. So I sat on the beach, walked on the beach, floated in the pool, looked at some boats and the Admiral made me dinner at night. That's why I didn't visit you. It was nothing personal, but you don't seem to get that. I'm not complaining as the side-effects go in cycles that I try to time. Even though you can be a real as* at times I wouldn't wish this on you. Now quit taking shots at me or you will get a visit from me and not in a good way!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Well only took 6 weeks to get the truth. If it was me I would have still met you. Just sayin. And I will add that if I was on my dying bed with ivs. In me and a crap bag I would still want to see/meet anyone. 
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    Enough already!!!!! The guy is going through a bunch of crap, I think he deserves the right to decide who he wants to see.
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Handy,
    I never tought that I was going to say that but, you have no idea of what MT is going thru so don't tell us what you would do if you where in in shoes. Have a heart and have some compassion .
  • Options
    I. Do Paul that's why I wanted to meet  to give him a hug and encouragement especially after all the email talks we had
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    We are getting off track of the post but let me add my 2 cents to this. First we all are wishing MT the best. Obvious MT adds something to the forum but most importantly we want him to get healthy and to continue to add to the forum and help more Rinker brothers and sisters. Secondly IMO Handy and MT have history. Now I have not met either one in person but there definitely seems to be a history. Knowing the personality of each this is just "poking" each other to a point. Sometimes things get a little misinterpreted and go in the wrong direction. Can't we all just get along......LOL........ 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Agree, Ray - like you - I had what I thought was a "fun" relationship with Steve that involved bit of teasing about diesel engines. Then when I was not able to visit him it turned nasty. Of course we can get along! Also agree - this topic has expired!
  • Options
    MT you met people on the plane, pool, beach and the hotel and wouldn't give me 5 min. You cannot explain that, sorry. 
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    Handy.....man, give it up already
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    Steve, let's give the guys on the forum a break here. They don't want to listen to this on a boating forum. PM me at 360Rinker@bell.net if you want to continue our discussion. Seriously, this is embarrassing.