Options

Go Pat's

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Handy there will always be someone else to take his place...... The Pat's will continue to Roll........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was 60F here on Sat.  Dang geese are flying back already!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    42* today. Last week when I went to the game it was 25*. weather is supposed to turn bad late tonight and stay bad for the next couple of days. Man I miss my boat...LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way they beat Atlanta
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a Superbowl shootout!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Handy stop sinking my post........ Pat's going to the Super Bowl again. They will kill Atlanta. No D............
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Raybo I'm thinking Atlanta wins 51, Lady GAGA will be a treat! 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Luke Bryant singing Anthem then I turn it off. 
  • Options
    The ship is so overloaded with boring that it is sinking. Lol
  • Options
    So in 2 weeks I will be celebrating another World Championship and the Pat's will be setting all kinds of records......... So great being a Pat's fan........... 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Wow, I sure hope you didn't open up so big that your foot doesn't get stuck in it :) (or, maybe I do :) )

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3 said:
    Handy stop sinking my post........ Pat's going to the Super Bowl again. They will kill Atlanta. No D............
    Tell that to Aron Rogers. 
  • Options
    Aron Rogers and the Pack are not as good as TB12 and the Pat's
  • Options
    Now I know you know nothing about the sport. RLMAO
  • Options
    Well lets see........ The Packers are playing golf and the Pat's are getting ready for the Super Bowl...... I rest my case........lol
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Well lets see........ The Packers are playing golf and the Pat's are getting ready for the Super Bowl...... I rest my case........lol
    So what was the excuse for last year?
  • Options
    TB12 and coach Bill going to their 7th Super Bowl and your come back is what happened last year....... Really Handy really?????? To be honest, last year their offensive line was a mess however coach Bill made a mistake by not kicking the field goal with 4 minutes left on 4th down. If he kicked the FG they would have won that game against Denver.........BTW what loser team do you root for????????
  • Options
    93Vee93Vee Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Raybo, I can't wait until Goodell hands the trophy to Brady! Priceless!
  • Options
    93Vee said:
    Raybo, I can't wait until Goodell hands the trophy to Brady! Priceless!
    Got that right....lol Brady will give him a quick (very quick) F-U hand shake then on to his teammates...........LOL
  • Options
    93Vee93Vee Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Seems like the old man would like to take a poke at him too!
  • Options
    If the Pats were sorry like the Browns, you wouldn't even be a fan. Your only a fan because they win. So sad. Brady could care less who you are Raybo
  • Options
    Handy again your showing you know nothing about sports and if you sink my post 1 more time I will delete every post you have.....................
  • Options
    Just answer the truth then. No bs
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many more years Brady will play? he is pushing 40 is he not?
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Man, it really is getting time to get the boat out! (oh wait, Handy should have his out)  I just find it funny how grown adults will argue about their favorite pro sports team and get into it so much that it affects their life (ie, puts them in a bad mood after a loss).  IMO, it's just a waste of time getting into all that crap.  Yes, I do get into college football, but the day I start arguing over it like it's my life is the day I need to get another hobby! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    I agree Dream, Raybo well thats another topic RLMAO
  • Options
    Handy I have been a sports and Pat's fan my whole life. I dont jump on bandwagons because a team is winning. I loved the Sox even when in last place and so on with the Pat's. Its called being a sports fan and yes I root for the "home" teams and proud of it......
  • Options
    Dream_Inn said:
    Man, it really is getting time to get the boat out! (oh wait, Handy should have his out)  I just find it funny how grown adults will argue about their favorite pro sports team and get into it so much that it affects their life (ie, puts them in a bad mood after a loss).  IMO, it's just a waste of time getting into all that crap.  Yes, I do get into college football, but the day I start arguing over it like it's my life is the day I need to get another hobby! :)
    Dream we really are not arguing we are just having a little fun with each other....lol
  • Options
    Sink, sink, sink
  • Options
    Keep it up Handy and you wont have an account...... Its that simple......
This discussion has been closed.