• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations ! Pats fans.  
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    93Vee93Vee Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Well it was a little closer than I expected but TB12 and the Pat's pulled it out. The greatest come back in Super Bowl history........ Take that Handy the hater.....lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    The ball was off sides by well over a foot, on the snap for the touchdown that set them up for OT.  It should have been a penalty!  Who knows if they would've scored the TD, then the 2 point conversion to tie, but that ball was CLEARLY off sides... 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ball cannot be off sides. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Well, its time to focus on Hockey now and my choke team the Caps!
  • Options
    Lake_Bum said:
    The ball was off sides by well over a foot, on the snap for the touchdown that set them up for OT.  It should have been a penalty!  Who knows if they would've scored the TD, then the 2 point conversion to tie, but that ball was CLEARLY off sides... 
    The ball was off sides???????? OMG that's a new one. You have got to be kidding me.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    wm61356wm61356 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

That missed block by the Falcons turned the tide of the game for the Patriots in my mind. Brady and that team are just to good to not capitalize on something like that. I thought that was one of the best Super Bowl games of late. Definitely two very competitive and well matched teams.

Wonder who got Brady's game Jersey?

• Options
    wm61356 said:

That missed block by the Falcons turned the tide of the game for the Patriots in my mind. Brady and that team are just to good to not capitalize on something like that. I thought that was one of the best Super Bowl games of late. Definitely two very competitive and well matched teams.

Wonder who got Brady's game Jersey?

wm everyone knows I am a big Pat's fan but why in Gods name was Atlanta throwing the ball on 3rd and 1 while already in field goal range winning by 8? To me it just seems like Coach Bill and TB12 are in every opponents head.  
  • Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Come spring time ; I bet if we board raybo's 342 and take a look around,  peek in his closet you just may find Brady's missing Jersey !!!!! He sniffs it for good luck each time before  pulling out of the slip !!!!!
  • Options
    Trust me I dont have it.....LOL 
  • Options
    The ball cannot be off sides. 
    The ball cannot be placed beyond the line of scrimmage. It was WAY past it during the snap. Not making this up....
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Lake_Bum I think you were looking at the "blue" line that is super imposed by the TV camera. That line does not mean a thing. The football is "spotted" by the referee before every snap. On the pass interference call in the end zone the ball is placed on the 2 yard line. If you look at the last play of the game you can clearly see the ball is on the 2 yard line hash mark. That is the little white line. Its plain as day its on the 2. 
  • Options
    Here you go. You can see the ball is on the 2 but the "blue" line is off. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXMPIbo54Mk
  • Options
    Whatever cheatas
  • Options
    Wrong play. I am referring to the TD before the 2 point conversion. It was a missed call.....
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some fun ones. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Whatever cheatas
    Loser!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Silver Plater trophy. Any other team would not have lost that lead. Thats what I mean by LUCKY
  • Options
    Atlanta LED for most of the game. They should have been declared the winner...... Hillary Clinton
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Handy I hope you do needle point or something because you do not know football. No other QB has 5 rings...... And counting!!!!! BTW the Pat's are early favorites to the the Super Bowl next season!!!!!!!! Go Pat's!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by raybo3 on
This discussion has been closed.