Options

Any try/hear about the DTV100 ant.?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Never mind, found TVfool, not much close here. There is one good one 50 miles away but probably not going to get that on a boat ant. am I? The one that comes in perfect now is 15 miles away...... guess that's what ya get living in a small town....lol
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭
    @Cableguy Greg Thanks.  Now i feel old.  
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I need to mess around with the antenna on my 280 as well. I have never been able to get it to work either. 
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    ChesapeakeChillerChesapeakeChiller Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    So i messed around a little more today.  Wires were correct but the secret for me was turning the amp all the way up.  I went out to https://www.antennaweb.org/.  It said i had 38 channels withing 30 miles.  After turning the amp all the way up and re-scanning i was able to pick up 24.  Curiously though no old fashion analog channels.  Only digital.  It only takes turning the amp down a little and i lose all but 2.

@Davidbrooks are you testing this at your marina? I have an old 2004 antenna and at the marina I only get a handful of stations but out on the river I get 42 stations. If you haven't already try scanning for stations while out on river.

2004 Cruisers Yachts 320 W/6.2L I/B's

Boat Name- Anchor Management, Mayo MD