Options

Forum Value - Comments, Modifications and Value

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, no doubt. This forum is free support LIVE support.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    This certainly is a GREAT forum. I'm the kind of guy that never leaves anything alone. I like to have my stuff different than anyone else so I take great pleasure in modifying  my boat, my snowmobile, my truck etc. and the folks here are ALWAYS appreciative of these MODS. That appreciations makes it very easy for us to share with all of YOU!!!
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a great resource for us owners. I know that I always promote it, either on the Facebook page, or in person when talking to a fellow Rinker owner.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    jbendixjbendix Member Posts: 27
    That is really incredible. 
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "agree", "disagree", "off topic" buttons all get accidentally hit. I never paid much attention to my home page but one day I took a look at them. There had to be some accidents there, I had some off topic hits where I responded spot on topic, or some disagree where it really wasn't anything to agree or disagree with. Had to be some accidental clicks.
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "agree", "disagree", "off topic" buttons all get accidentally hit. I never paid much attention to my home page but one day I took a look at them. There had to be some accidents there, I had some off topic hits where I responded spot on topic, or some disagree where it really wasn't anything to agree or disagree with. Had to be some accidental clicks.
    I agree, I use my iPad and iPhone to view the forum and have accidentally hit those a bunch of times.
    2008 330EC