Soon to be back on the water....

jbschmalz23jbschmalz23 Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
Of course, I have to make it forum official - we'll soon be back on the water. I made a deal on @gtyee 's 2013 310EC, which was originally @Michael T 's. As anyone on here already knows - both these guys are very meticulous and take pride in their toys. My family and I made the trip to Chicago to meet Mike and his wife last weekend. It was a pleasure meeting them - they are great people! Survey is scheduled for Tuesday (easy survey for the surveyor!). The boat is absolutely beautiful with all the premium upgrades. We can't wait to get her here! We were scheduled to go see a Chaparral 330 in North Carolina, when Mike messaged me! So glad he did, and so glad we get to stay with the Rinker family. One of the reasons I like to stay with Rinker is this forum - everyone here is always helpful and very knowledgeable! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

PS - If anyone knows of a trailer for sale that would hold a 310 - send the info my way, if you would! At our boat club, the boats sit on trailers in a storage building for the winter. Will need to purchase one for this winter. 

Comments