Options

Never thought it would be so hard to find a boat

2»

Comments

• Options
    seguirseguir Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    I have a 2009 280 for sale here in Toronto Canada....https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/city-of-toronto/280-rinker-ec/1369904692?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Fits your price range with the conversion to US $
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Working on a deal on a 2006 250 Crownline right now so we will see how that goes. 
  • Options
    seguirseguir Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Hey boatman37 its none of my business but why are you settling for a smaller boat? If your heart was set on a larger one you will be disappointing. If it were me I would wait it out till what you wanted came around..... Good luck....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    A guy on face book posted a 2004 342 for 45k in Maryland I know its bigger then what your looking for but it's a steal.
    Don't know how to post a link on my phone?
    Rinker boat owners on Facebook 

Here is the link (Raybo)        https://www.facebook.com/groups/33787795425/
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy on face book posted a 2004 342 for 45k in Maryland I know its bigger then what your looking for but it's a steal.
    Don't know how to post a link on my phone?
    Rinker boat owners on Facebook 

Here is the link (Raybo)        https://www.facebook.com/groups/33787795425/
    Its got major issues
  • Options
    04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    DO NOT start settling for a 250 whatever. I guarantee you will regret it. Our 270 seemed so huge at first coming from a 20 foot day boat. But in our second season I already find it small. Already looking at 300's and 310's.
    Admiral is telling me I have to wait. :'(
    I'm in the same boat...literally lol. Bought our 270 last year, great for just her and I, had 9 of us out on it over the weekend and felt cramped. It doesn't happen often, but it's my excuse for going bigger in the future. Only problem is we live 70 miles from Ohio River and 70 miles from Lake Cumberland, so if we go with a non trailerable boat, we gotta make a decision as to where to keep it.
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    We never had much of an issue with our 250 being too small. It was more that it was outdated and didn't have any amenities like AC and windlass. We just figured if we were getting a newer boat might as well go bigger. Her biggest complaint was the seating layout in our old one and she loves the layout in the 250 we found. 99% of the time it is just us 2 and occasionally 2 others but it will still seat 4 comfortably. In the 3 years we had our boat there were only a handful of times we had 4 of us on it. And now my mother and step-father have a pontoon a few marinas away so if our kids want to go and there isn't enough room they can jump on the pontoon. But like I said, that rarely happens. Kids are grown and not into boating.