Options

Express Cruiser with Two State Rooms and heads.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    They are good engines 
    I was just confused when one member said most popular diesel is Cummins lmao

200 on a diesels is nothing 
  • Options
    jmichelsjmichels Member Posts: 311 ✭✭
    zaverin1 said:
    They are good engines 
    I was just confused when one member said most popular diesel is Cummins lmao

200 on a diesels is nothing 
    Zaverin. I think you need to check more of your you tube videos and get some new glasses. I made a statement and seems you somehow did not read it clearly or at all.  Let me repeat my original statement to be clear. 

"I haven't heard great reviews about the Volvo Diesels. Especially availibility of parts for them."

This was open for discussion, not to start a drama show. Right now as I see it you have a 280 FV. So what personal experience do you have with diesels? I have owned 6. 

And yes the majority of larger boats do NOT have Volvo's. Not saying that are bad or not a good choice. Just speaking the facts. That's besides the point anyhow. 

Lets stay on topic. Feed back on users with a 390 and or similar with 2 staterooms. 

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Cruisers 540 SC will cover all your needs. A nice used one in the $900k range. lol

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I don’t have a a 280 anymore and own a business repairing boats. So I know few things here and there.
    most Cummins diesels are found in domestic but still far in between.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Lot of SR used Cummins
  • Options
    jmichelsjmichels Member Posts: 311 ✭✭
    A Lot of SR used Cummins
    Ya pretty much all Brunswick Marine boats.