Options

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Answers

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Here we go Bruins here we go!!!!!!!! The B's looking good and oh ya that "Torts" is a real class act.... Not!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,548 mod
    Wow!  Six goals combined in the third?  Must have been quite a game!  
  • Options
    Those goals happened fast.....lol

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Bring on the Canes.................. Go Bruins!!!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    Congrats to the Bruins!  After that goal was called back in the 1st period, I thought the Jackets would take over.  Just too many misses for them.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    The B's are on a roll......... Handy where are you?????????????
  • Options
    I don't like the games starting at 8.  I can make it thru 2 periods, but 5am comes just too early for me.  Canes looked good thru the 2 periods I saw, but obviously blew it.  Congrats to Bruins on 1st one, but I have a feeling this one's going to game 7.

• Options
    7 games?? Sorry but no way.
  • Options
    I'm like DI, but after the week I've had, I missed the start of the second period.  In the first, the B's looked like the better team.  
  • Options
    I say its over in 5 games. The bruins do not have to work as hard to score on the canes compared to the CBJ's.  
  • Options
    How about those Bruins. They are on a roll........... Just say'n
  • Options
    Wait, so you're saying that scoring 5-6 goals a game is a good playoff strategy?
  • Options
    LaRea said:
    Wait, so you're saying that scoring 5-6 goals a game is a good playoff strategy?
    Yerp.........
  • Options
    Raybo, I think that you may not want me watching the games.  When I watch, canes do better.  I made it back from Ohio yesterday just in time to see the canes score twice (not that it mattered at that point).  Only chance the canes have is at home, but they'd have to take the next 2.  Even then it'd be tough for them to get one away game.

• Options
    Well, I stayed up just long enough in the 2nd period to see the 2nd goal and said that was it.  The canes sure did well in the 1st period, but just did not have luck on their side. (yes, Rask had something to do with that too).  I'll give it to the Bruins, cause that place has got to be tough to play in as an away game.

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geee oh how convieniet for the cheap hitting Bruins to get the Canes with goalie issues. I knew it nothing but luck for Boston teams. BORRING!!!!
  • Options
    "cheap hitting Bruins" "Canes with goalie issues" "luck for Boston teams". Handy spoken like a true loser..... 
  • Options
    Just man up Raybo and the lucky Boston Cricks!!!
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    Just another "Hater"!!!
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    @DanD2 They hate us because they ain't us. It's just pure jealousy.......  
  • Options
    Red Sox, Patriots, now Bruins. Whats left? Celtics? Hahahahahahhahaha
  • Options
    Def not the Celt's.......lol
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    Handy, Don't hold back.....tell us how you really think!!!
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    Boston teams are actually driving me away from sports in general. I mean why even have the season if the outcome will be the same?  Very borring
  • Options
    Image result for boston home of championsBye bye Handy.......... Bahahahahahaha
  • Options
    @Handymans342 thats crossing the line bro....... Delete
  • Options
    Bahahahahahhahahahaah
  • Options
    Well I guess I was wrong.  I said the Bruins in 5. It was a saaaweeeep!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Who cares
    Everyone but who and who really cares what you think???