• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh wait, never mind, just the car wash!
  • PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭
    You...suck.  😝😝😝
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went fishing today. 42. Cold boat ride 
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was soooo cold (HOW COLD WAS IT?) 

@rasbury,being a Floridian, needed a puffy jacket and a hat just to go out to his yard and pick oranges.   :)  Hitchhikers in Florida were holding up pictures of thumbs.  Florida politicians had their hands in THEIR OWN pockets.  Florida COVID patients with a temperature over 104F were being used as hand-warmers!

Meanwhile, @PickleRick might have needed to wear a shirt, but not long sleeves.  @YYZRC might have needed shoes, but only for a long walk.  
    Can I borrow some of that warm weather???
  • 69fastback69fastback Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭
    I will deal with colder temperatures just to not deal with living in Florida. 
    I will deal with colder temperatures just to not deal with living in Florida. 
    Spoken like a Texan!  

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love looking at the winter pics...just could not live there! a visit would be nice but I'd spend a fortune in clothes just to be able to handle it....the further you go south....
  • andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    You know it's cold when lawyers have their hands in their own pockets. Andy
  • J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    What the heII happened? Went north for the holidays, work went remote and I just got back to the keys today and it's raining, grey and cold as all heII....and tomorrow/this weekend is supposed to be rainy??

Good news is the boat is still floating with no issues at all popping up while it was on it's own.. impressed with it for once! 
    Post edited by raybo3 on