Rinker 280 Sold and gone 😔 NEW BOAT! 😁

13»

Comments

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big time....looks great-
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really bothers me how lumpy it looks in the photo 😩. 

This is a good before photo you can see how nasty that carpet was right by the wood trim piece. I also noticed now how lumpy the carpet looks. 🤷🏽‍♂️
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! ⚓️
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That room is PRIME for some nice LED lighting!! 

Right here. 
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Lightning is all getting replaced but that's on the list for after we get the boat moved to the river hopefully this month. 

I don't know about any crazy disco lighting it definitely some upgrades 😎
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,573 mod
  • Options
    Yeah I'll get there 😃 This was a quick photo I took as we came into the marina. 

We crossed the Grays Bar today and are docked in Westport WA. Picked a real good time with strong current 🌊 😲. It wasn't that bad just a little exciting cause we also had to dodge all the crab pots on the way down the coast into this entry. 

I have a better plan tomorrow as we need to cross outbound on the Grays Bar and then inbound on the Columbia Bar. 

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    We are still alive after our bar crossings. 😬 I will go thru our photos and videos and put some up. Not much to get pictures of on the water. We arrived home in the dark so that was a little interesting.

Nice we have all the docks lit up with new led lights ☀️ 

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    edited May 7

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    A few pictures above from along the route and marinas we stopped at. 

Overall it was a good trip with just a few minor findings but nothing big.

The freshwater tank has a small crack in the top so when we topped off it dripped out to the bilge till we used some water. 

Fuel gauges and sending units are inaccurate, I couldn't get good reading at the tank with my ohm meter. 

Radar stopped working when I actually tried to use it. Worked when I didn't need it now it may be completely dead. 

Need to replace a couple of my 6 bilge pumps but I already have spares so that's easy. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    What a great sequence of photos!  Agree the rest of the findings from this shakedown cruise are normal boating stuff.  Fantastic!
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff @Aqua_Aura !👍🏻⚓️
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    I don't think I shared the name yet? Ilaria.
    The photo above of the champagne and my wife is her writing the name in the logbook after the naming ceremony. 

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Interesting name ... what's the origin?
  • Options
    edited May 8
    It's an Italian name and as we were picking name we kinda jokingly picked an Italian name to entice my mom to move here which she was already doing. It means cheerful and we just like the way it sounds 🤷🏽‍♂️. 

I also found wine with the same name so we bought a couple bottles for the boat. That was a neat find at the store. 

1997 Bayliner 3988