Options

Replacement carpets

mbreenusmbreenus Member Posts: 2

I looking to replace the carpets on my 2003 27' Fiesta Vee.... Any recommendations? What can I expect to pay for these?

Comments

• Options
    JCERockwoodJCERockwood Member Posts: 3
    Did you have any luck? I'm going to need some worke on my seats and would love to find direct replacement vinyl I could do the job myself then.
  • Options
    serpico1serpico1 Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I used snapincarpet.com  for my 2004 312fv.. cost $600 to replace all the deck carpets, only thign is you have to put in the snaps your self, but they set you everything you need to do that.  the carpets are cut to OEM templates
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    I had a local Carpet place do mine and did away with the rubber back dries so much better used Shaw Marine Carpet under $500. did my own snaps it's not the carpet that cost it's the piping around the edges

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod

I also used snapincarpet.com.  Very precise carpet cutting if you send in your old set.  They also have many patterns already digitized.  If you can install the snaps yourself, you will end up with a better installation.

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    She CaptainShe Captain Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

I just got mine from Snapincarpet.com also. I ordered it on a Monday and it was on my porch on Wednesday! Very happy!

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    snapincarpet is the place to go forsure.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Last year after cleaning my carpet I put it on my boat but did not snap it down because I was running late. A few days later after using my boat I realized I forgot to snap it down. I did not have any problem at all the carpet not being snapped. I guess my point is do you really need to install the snaps????
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered mine from Rinker a few years back. They didn't have a template for my boat, so I sent mine back and they used it for the template. It turned out well. I did the snaps myself.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!