Options

2004 Rinker 410 for sale in Ohio

13»

Comments

• Options
    earl1z19earl1z19 Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    I was surprised, the engine room looks cleaner than the cockpit and the shorepower cables.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,570 mod
    That's great!  Welcome to the family.  You'll find a lot of good info on this site.
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey congrats and welcome! Where is your home port? Local to Lake Erie? 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, congratulations!🍾 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,565 mod
    Welcome to the forum @Dandercam1 .  The 410 is a lot of boat to relax on, congrats!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    Welcome to the RBOC and best of luck with your new boat. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely visit here often.  You'll find out there is a LOT of knowledge around this site!  Big or small, Rinkers are great boats! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Dandercam1Dandercam1 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks everyone. Looking forward to sharing knowledge and experiences while learning about the Rinker brand and owners.
  • Options
    Bringing the boat to Pittsburgh PA and boating the three rivers area.
  • Options
    John41John41 Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Congratulations 🍾 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!! I am a Pittsburgh boater as well. Hope to see you out on the water. There is a 400EC in Pittsburgh, but no 410's. It will be cool to see your new boat locally. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Cableguy Greg Yah that 400 has been around for a good many years now. We will be docking the 410 in New Kensington above lock #3 on the Allegheny. I use to dock my Donzi cruiser at Sharpsburg. Since then not having a boat that stayed in a slip we have had my 35' Fountain on the rivers a few times a year but we are really looking forward to spending allot more time boating the pittsburgh area with the 410. Where are you located?
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dandercam1 I was at Silky's until this year. I am moving to Millvale since Silky's closed. We try to get up to the cove at River Forest once or twice a summer, along with the island below lock 3. It wasn't bad locking thru from Silky's because we would sit at the dock and wait for the lock to open. It will be a little different now that we have to venture up a few river miles to get to the lock.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    earl1z19earl1z19 Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Greg,
    My brother in law lives on that cove at River Forest. He has a 330SS Formula
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!! I am a Pittsburgh boater as well. Hope to see you out on the water. There is a 400EC in Pittsburgh, but no 410's. It will be cool to see your new boat locally. 
    Yah that 400 has been around Pittsburgh for a good many years now. I will be docking the 410 at Lighthouse Marina above lock #3. Use to dock my Donzi cruiser at Sharpsburg. Since then not having a boat docked I have my 35' fountain a few times a year when the river conditions are right but we are really looking forward to spending allot more time boating the Pittsburgh rivers with the 410. Where are you located?