• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    Holding out for 11+ 

Post edited by J3ff on
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    $100 would be $140K. I was late to the party, but im onboard now  B) 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Book of MEME?? LOL
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    Book of MEME?? LOL
    There's a bunch of people, laughing in their Lamborghini too lol
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeff. We are in the same Discord groups and he has made huge headway in his trading. If he can keep it up he has it made.
  • Options
    That's awesome to hear!!!
      Just wanted to let you all know here, that crypto . com is offering 20% staking rewards on CRO right now!!!  That is unheard of.  It is a 1 year lockup commitment, but 20% is wild.   If ANY of you are interested in that, please reach out to me, and I'll give you a referral, and we both will get $25.   Jeff had issues linking a card to his app for some reason, but I've never had a problem.  
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/vkfegvwjx9 to sign up for Crypto . com 

Hope it's okay to post that.  I use this daily 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Lake_Bum said:
    Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/vkfegvwjx9 to sign up for Crypto . com 

Alright 20% is good - will try this again today. Details please? I have watched a lot of scammer crypto videos and this is a red flag.. but I guess crypto.com must be SOMEWHAT on the up and up? 
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    Lake_Bum said:

Alright 20% is good - will try this again today. Details please? I have watched a lot of scammer crypto videos and this is a red flag.. but I guess crypto.com must be SOMEWHAT on the up and up? 
    It's a red flag when it's from an unknown source for sure!  But I think you guys agree I'm not a scammer now.  I remember when I was mentioning the other app I use for a side-gig and I had people SCREAMING for a ban hammer on me lol.  
    Anyways....on the crypto . com app.......It's been a few years since I set mine up, but what at THAT time was required to get started on staking rewards, it required a $400 purchase of their native token CRO.  Once you had that, you could get the Crypto . com card (not a credit card, only a debit)  and then you can add whatever crypto you hold into the staking rewards they have.  Most of them pay 3-7%, and I've made hundreds just on interest since I've been staking in the earn program.   The 20% offer for CRO 12 month lock is unlimited on amount you want to lock.  That is frikkin unheard of.....I challenge you to find ANY 401k or Roth IRA that will guarantee 20%!   It doesn't exist.  
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Yes. That did catch my eye. Going to look into this over the weekend and see why my card wasn't working. 
  • Options
    Well that was an easy 20+%  lol! Dumped some cash in on the drop last weekend!!

• Options
    Be careful with Shiba.  It can make money, but it can crash like a mofo too.  It's a very "iffy" one that I choose to stay away from.   That being said......I've missed out on plenty of $ with it that others have made.  But it's a crypto that is based on nothing.  There is zero tech behind it supporting it's function.  It's basically running on "hype" 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Lake_Bum said:
    Be careful with Shiba.  It can make money, but it can crash like a mofo too.  It's a very "iffy" one that I choose to stay away from.   That being said......I've missed out on plenty of $ with it that others have made.  But it's a crypto that is based on nothing.  There is zero tech behind it supporting it's function.  It's basically running on "hype" 
    yeah, anytime it drops 20% I just throw $ in and it bounces back up. have been keeping an eye on it all day, have a SL in place. Looking at crypto.com tomorrow AM