Options

Exciting new APP about to release that PAYS YOU

Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
So.....I will start this off by saying, I am NOT selling anything haha.  I am a regular user of our Rinker page, not a spammer.  I just wanted to reach out and share about this absolutely exciting technology about to come out. 

So the designers of this app, have been building apps for other companies for years. They got together, and figured out how to turn the tables on Google/Apple that have been harvesting our DATA for years, and making billions and billions off of us for FREE.  We literally make them over $250 billion a year!   Well this app, can be downloaded on your phone, and run silently in the background doing nothing different what your phone already does, and PAY you for it!  Completely anonymous location data pings.  They don't want access to your calls, texts, pictures, browser history, simply your location data!  So you can make up to $25 a month.  Big deal right?   This business model is NOT a pyramid scam, or an MLM. There is absolutely nothing to sell! It is a 2 tier brand affiliate referral program.  The structure is a network, and not a scam in ANY way.  
Yes I will make money off this, and YES....you can too.  I truly hope this isn't against posting policies here, but I am absolutely NOT selling anything.  
The tree (network) is genius.  You can join for FREE, and get paid up to $25 for your data. Or you can join for $9.95, then free for 12 months as an affiliate, and unleash the tools to sharing this app with your family and friends.  You will build your tree, and be rewarded greatly for it!  The structure of it, is crazy lucrative, and that $25 bucks is nothing compared to what you'll make!  Please reach out to me for more info!  I'd love to get some upholstery repaired on my 232, and this will pay for that easily!   B)
2000 Captiva 232 

Comments

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol someone had an easy password.... 12345 maybe?
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    J3ff said:
    Lol someone had an easy password.... 12345 maybe?
    Or my favorite "password".

• Options
    LMAO nope. Not a scamming scumbag hacker!  It's really me! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    How can I prove it? Hmmmm.....how about Handy loves diesels? How about Javi tricks out boats and posts videos of all his booty shaking girls hahaha
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lake_Bum said:
    How can I prove it? Hmmmm.....how about Handy loves diesels? How about Javi tricks out boats and posts videos of all his booty shaking girls hahaha
    LoL! That’s great!
    @javhav are you still with us??
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    This thing is going to generate very EASILY over $1k a month, with nothing to sell.  All passive income.  I am dead serious!   I'm not a hacker.   

Would a hacker know about Really Ray?........really?    How about Jeff's many many problems.  How about the amazing steps, built for SO many here.  I can't for the life of me remember his name haha.  I'm just demonstrating that I'm not hacked lol. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hacker that took @Lake_Bum account really did their research 🤪. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the app get released?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    YYZRC said:
    When does the app get released?
    Early this coming week. But won't be available to the app store to the general public for 30 days.  I'm not a stock market guy, but for those of you that are....this one is about to be a game changer in the DATA world.  Data is the #1 important thing for advertisers.  
    Message me for more info. I know I can't post links here. I will gladly speak on the phone with anyone, and you can "vet" me to see if I'm really a Rinker owner haha 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    I'm on my way to being setup for a substantial passive income with this.  Great timing too, my Bravo3 is on it's way south....ugh. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Okay, I'll bite. send what you've got. 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Ok, but you are positive they won't look at my browser history?  :#
  • Options
    I'm at work on the Railroad today, I'll get with you guys tonight! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,547 mod
    edited September 2021
    Lake_Bum said:
    ... This business model is NOT a pyramid scam, or an MLM. There is absolutely nothing to sell!  
    Wikipedia said:
    "A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products."

EDIT:  I'm editing this comment so I can make this statement earlier in the thread.  This "app" is a 100% pyramid scam.  Don't fall for it.  The company, Tapestri, is exploiting the public's lack of understanding about how companies like Google harvest and profit from anonymous location data from phones.  Tapestri says it is selling data.  The more likely explanation is that its only revenue stream is from users paying $10/month to enter the pyramid.  

The OP shared this information for the purpose of personal profit, as his income depends on how many people he recruits into the scheme.  That's why I've marked some of his posts with the Abuse flag.  
    Post edited by LaRea on
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Lake_Bum said:
    This thing is going to generate very EASILY over $1k a month, with nothing to sell.  All passive income.  I am dead serious!   I'm not a hacker.   

Would a hacker know about Really Ray?........really?    How about Jeff's many many problems.  How about the amazing steps, built for SO many here.  I can't for the life of me remember his name haha.  I'm just demonstrating that I'm not hacked lol. 
    You only need to read here to discover all that info……

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    I love the episode of the office when Michael is sucked into a pyramid scheme and he doesn't know it.  Classic
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    skennelly said:
    I love the episode of the office when Michael is sucked into a pyramid scheme and he doesn't know it.  Classic
    I was literally thinking that after Larea comment. That episode is hilarious. Jim draws the pyramid and Michael says .....I need to make a phone call. 🤣

https://youtu.be/lC5lsemxaJo
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,547 mod
    Whenever the recruiter assures everyone it's not a pyramid, it's a pyramid. 

Of course, since @Lake_Bum is being so mysterious about it, a pyramid is not the only possibility.  It could be a pyramid serving as a denial-of-service attack, a crypto-mining scam like Pi, or a coordinated phishing attack.  But nobody will be making "substantial passive income."  

If I was @raybo3 I'd kill this thread.  
  • Options
    I want to see what it is, if it was totally legit he would have just posted it. I am not saying lake bum is scamming anyone but he may not realize what he is pushing. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    I'm not posting my cellphone here lol. But I will call anyone here, or give you my number to call me!  This is NOT a fake 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    I've been on a train all day. I'm off now..
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    River rat was sent an email, and Handy has my cell # now......not a scammer. He'll let you know that soon....
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Oh great, I'm more worried for you then Handy. He is gonna call you and convince you to sell your boat and buy a diesel RV. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's at least wait until the app is live before killing anything!
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    I was accused of being a hacker even on my own Facebook hahaha  so I posted this LIVE video for a little Q & A on this app

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6579863392084349&id=100004075060706
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    Hey, I'll leave the thread going for now. Nothing done wrong here....yet.👍😁

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Thank you @Dream_Inn I'm awaiting @Handymans342 to call, or @RiverRat232 to report back.  I guess I should've gave him my # in the email lol
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Watched the video. It's a pyramid scheme man. Maybe this one is just up front about what's going on but by dentition that is what it is. 
  • Options
    Ian said:
    Lake_Bum said:

You only need to read here to discover all that info……
    Oh great. I'm internet famous for having a crappy boat. 🤣
This discussion has been closed.