Options

Exciting new APP about to release that PAYS YOU

13»

Comments

• Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭
    Found this website that reviews MLM (Multi Level Marketing) businesses, and it's review of Tapestri...

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/tapestri-review-monetize-your-anonymized-cell-location-data/
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    @TonyG13 that's interesting.  They said:

"The only way for consumers (both affiliates and non-affiliate app users) to be confident external revenue is being generated, is for Tapestri to offer some level of transparency...

... If Tapestri winds up topping up commissions paid out because buyer revenue is either non-existent or peanuts – that’s not only a violation of the FTC Act, it’s functionally a Ponzi scheme.

... Approach with caution."

I think I just said that.  
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    LaRea, I'm not going to try justifying anything further at this point. Your mind is already made up.  Even IF you are right (and I don't believe you are) I'll be out a total of $9.95. 
    That doesn't even buy 2 gallons of gas at Lake Powell marina. Enjoy your evening! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was that movie The Social Contract on Netflix?
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Michael T said:
    What was that movie The Social Contract on Netflix?
    I haven't seen that one.  I haven't seen the Social Dilemma either.  I've been told that the Social Dilemma is all about data harvesting, how badly Facebook, Instagram, and various others harvest our data.  
    That is the foundation of this app.  We're all giving that info out for FREE to every single social media platform, and every free app.   The designers used the tech, to generate cash for the consumer this time (and themselves obviously).  Location data harvesting is a reality for all smartphone users.  Tapestri created a way to do this anonymously, and monetize it for the consumer. 
    Definitely a first of it's kind, utilizing these super computers that are in ALL of our pockets! I'd be more than happy, to provide information to get the FREE version of the app to anyone on here.  FREE forever, not a rope-a-dope situation.  (Ali reference haha)   Okay....pitch over lol  :D 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    edited September 2021
    @Lake_Bum sorry but I just poked the "Abuse" flag on a bunch of your posts.  As a pyramid recruiter, you are posting this information mainly for personal profit.  That's not how this forum works.  If this Tapestri app turns out to be legit and not a scam, I'll consider removing the flags and updating my comments.  

You've made some good contributions to the forum over the past five years.  I sure hope that will continue, but this isn't one of your good contributions.  
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the movie was the Social Dilemma. The scary part of that presentation was when the originators of these platforms admitted that these social platforms send you the type of news content you search or like so that Democrats receive news tailored to their points of view and the same for Republicans so both sides truly believe they are getting "balanced" news whereas neither side is and this creates disbelief. Very IMO interesting!
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭
    I just did a quick read of the Tapestri "Terms & Conditions."

They provide a business address in Naperville, IL and a business name of "Tapestri LLC" 

If you search the Illinois Secretary of State database for registered corporations/LLCs, that name is not currently registered as a business.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    OK IMO this thread has taken a turn for the worse. Weather its legit or not we really are not on the forum to promote apps or pyramids. So seeing that the most active members on the forum are the one's that are responding the most, I am closing this thread and if someone want's to add to it they can DM me and I will add it to the thread. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
This discussion has been closed.