Options

RBO Role Call

124»

Comments

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, this particular thread is very slow with the typing. Other threads are quick. How does that work?

Also I tried posting and a message popped up saying something about a Guru error, then it kicked me out.

Read at the top of the page this is to be corrected by the end of the day Thursday It's only in Chrome for the slow type I moved to Firefox and typing and posting are fine we're going to post a few how to's in the very very near future in the mean time look over this http://www.wikihow.com/Manage-Threads-in-Vanilla-Forums
    I use IE8 not chrome. It is slow on IE8 as well.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    OK Capn" Steve will look in to it

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    SFTritonSFTriton Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I am also over from the old RBO site but didn't post much.  I got a new to me 2000 310FV (and my first cruiser) at the end of last year and found very helpful information there.  I look forward to the new site. 

Brad
  • Options
    SFTriton said:
    I am also over from the old RBO site but didn't post much.  I got a new to me 2000 310FV (and my first cruiser) at the end of last year and found very helpful information there.  I look forward to the new site. 

Brad

WELCOME To The New RBOC a lot of the old gang here

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason it is faster today on this thread, which is the worst culprit for me with the typing lag issue, but there is still some lag. Down from about 10 seconds to 0.5 to 1 sec lag.  Much, much, much better.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    We are getting better day by day just bear with us have you noticed ......NO SPAM

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Shhhhh Boomer spam is a bad word...... :)>-
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    smvorcasmvorca Member Posts: 1
    I am glad I finally found the new "old site". I have learned a great deal from the fine folks on the former site & hope we can make the new one even better.

It's  good to be back...now all I have to do is get my boat through the 18" of snow that just got dumped on us.
  • Options
    ChadChad Member Posts: 2
    Just moved over.  I was having withdraws....
  • Options
    Welcome back Chad....... =D>
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Good to have you here, Chad!
  • Options
    Welcome Back Chad

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Welcome back!  & I hear you on the withdrawls!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    john744john744 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Present!   Didn't know what happened to the old Forum.  Glad to see a ressurection!

John & Kathy

2002 FV 310 "pair*a*dox"

• Options
    craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    I was member at RBO for the past couple years.  That site helped me so much being somewhat new to boating and completely new to Rinker.  This year i upgraded from a 270 to a 360 so I hope this site does the same and seems to be well on its way with useful info piling up every day.  Now if only we could still search the old RBO forums for past useful posts....
  • Options
    checkmatecheckmate Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    here, just discovered site about a month ago.
  • Options
    Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Was not familiar with the other site, since I have only been a Rinker Owner for just over 3 weeks now. Honey Bunny & I purchased a 2007 246 Captiva. The guy selling was in the middle of a divorce, sad to say.  Many hours searching Boat Trader & Craigslist really paid off. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Racked up a lot of miles & looked at many other vessels, but couldn't really get serious until we sold the boat we had. Sold that one on a Saturday, and the following tuesday saw the 246 advertised, and only 90 miles away from us! Wasted no time in viewing and made a committment on the spot. Joined this group right away and have already recieved helpful advice in response to my questions. Hurrah! Boat owners rock!
    Post edited by Glassguy54 on
  • Options
    Glassguy good luck with your new ride and welcome to the RBOC......
  • Options
    Unclebuck12Unclebuck12 Member Posts: 1
    Unclebuck12 reporting in! 
    :-B
  • Options
    OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    As many have figured out, I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I'm baaaaack.!!! :)
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • Options
    blackjack3blackjack3 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Made my way over from the old site.Lots of help and info here!
  • Options
    Glad to see a bunch of the old gang.... The RBOC is growing....
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great boaters.Priceless Advice.

• Options
    BoatAwayBoatAway Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

i'm here from RBO. hoping this site ends up being equally as helpful..

• Options
    Glad to see Our RBO Family has found their way to our new home RBOC