Options

New Graphics For My 232 Captiva

partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
edited January 2016 in Rinker Sport Boat Forum

I decided I want to spice up the appearance of my 232 Captiva Cuddy and make it look a little more "Sport Boat". I have been dealing with Raceline Digital out of Ontario, Canada and thus far they have been a pleasure to work with. They will do custom graphics and wraps but they also have a line of about 75 different ready made graphics templates. They will scale them and cut them to any length and you get to mix and match any color combination you want. I went to their site, picked 5 of their standards designs and e-mailed them a side profile photo of my boat. You can see the results of their work above.

I have decided to go with the AP-906 with the "yellow green" stripe(top photo) just have not decided if I want to add the additional graphics above the rub rail or not. All of the blue you see is in my existing gelcoat. I also added a "before" pic at the bottom for comparison so you can see the difference. Price wise I can get the top image done with three colors in a 18ft graphics length and above rub rail graphics for about $590, without the above rail graphics price drops to $500.  

Comments