New Graphics For My 232 Captiva

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod
    Looks great!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. Freshens up the boat and makes it look new.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words from everyone. I need to peel off my old registration numbers and put on the new ones that came with my graphics and then wax the boat. After thats done I will post up some higher quality images outside in the sun without the cover scrunched up on top so you can see how the silver stripes pop.I can't believe how somthing so simple and relatively inexpensive completely transforms the look and age of a boat. 
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Here are a few better photos with the boat cleaned up and in sunlight. 

ok
  • Options
    GreggGregg Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Looks great, really like the pac man. Showing our age, loll
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful up-date. Love to see a shiny drive/prop!
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharp, good choice, love pac man idea. memory's, trailer looks new. I can see your refection in the prop. clean and ready to cruse. lot of work but worth it.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great! Very clean!!! Here is a pic of yourself,LoL!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    chamberbchamberb Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    Looks fast..... great boat!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Looks awesome.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    dwolfdwolf Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello i'm a new Rinker 232 boat owner who just had my boat wrapped as well as my ne truck to match. Here are befor and after,was wondering what you all think.the top pic is what they look like now,the bottom pic was what they looked like when purchased. I sold advertising on both to off set some of the cost. Just two small ads,didnt wanna take away from the look.
  • Options
     @dwolf , Looks GREAT!!!!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that looks awsome. Almost makes you want to buy a truck for your rinker!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    I like the color and the design, very cool! I assume that's just a photoshopped concept image? Have you gotten the wrap done already or is this just a concept? Please post up some photots of the actual wrap.
  • Options
    craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    partlowr said:
    I like the color and the design, very cool! I assume that's just a photoshopped concept image? Have you gotten the wrap done already or is this just a concept? Please post up some photots of the actual wrap.
     Yes it was a design concept but it is now wrapped And here are the pics of the boat almost finished. They are doing my truck today.So what does everyone think about my choice of wrap? The lower section is carbon fiber. They are going to ad green accents to my trailer as well as out line certan areas of the boat with green. Ive got new tires and wheels to ad also,the wheels are chrome with carbon fiber trimed in green. As soon as my truck is finished ill take pics of the truck n boat togather and post. Thank you for you compliments,by the way,i did buy the new truck just to pull my Rinker boat with,had to have 4wheel drive to pull it up boat ramp. I sold a 2wheel dr. Ram along with a malibu skier euro f3 to buy this boat and truck.
  • Options
    Very nice looking!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get to advertise on you vehicles?
    2008 330EC
  • Options

Looks great, nice work!!! The only thing I might do differently is remove the old Rinker decals/badges above the rub rail, the sand/gold color doesn't work with the colors in the wrap IMO. See if the place that did your wrap can cut you some in green or the dark grey or carbon fiber vinyl in the wrap, the artwork images are all over the internet...but that's just my opinion. A green pinstripe on the trailer would look really good too.  I just added satin chrome pinstripes to my blue trailer and it turned out nice(see photo), $20 and 30 minutes is all it took. I still have to install my diamond plate on my trailer.  

• Options
    aero3113 said:
    Very nice looking!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get to advertise on you vehicles?
    $500 per ad per side per vehicle, my truck is getting wrapped today, it to will have the ads on it.
  • Options
    Looks good. Freshens up the boat and makes it look new.
    I thought so too, i just bought the boat about 4 weeks ago, its in really great condition, just had faded gelcoat thst eouldnt quit buff out do i elected to wrap it, the interrior in origional snd flawless, one owner and very well taken care off, the wrap made it as close to new as one can be, theres barely s scratch on the outside of the boat, which dont show now
  • Options
    partlowr said:

Looks great, nice work!!! The only thing I might do differently is remove the old Rinker decals/badges above the rub rail, the sand/gold color doesn't work with the colors in the wrap IMO. See if the place that did your wrap can cut you some in green or the dark grey or carbon fiber vinyl in the wrap, the artwork images are all over the internet...but that's just my opinion. A green pinstripe on the trailer would look really good too.  I just added satin chrome pinstripes to my blue trailer and it turned out nice(see photo), $20 and 30 minutes is all it took. I still have to install my diamond plate on my trailer.  

They are going to stripe the trailer, i hadnt thought about removing the Rinker emblem, i agree with u, it would look better in green, thanks for your input
  • Options
    Getting closer to being finished, new wheels this morning, still need stripe on trailer, its been ordered, should be here today 
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Here are three Rinker logo's the first one(left) is the most current logo. I added the new logo badges to my 232.
  • Options
    partlowr said:

Here are three Rinker logo's the first one(left) is the most current logo. I added the new logo badges to my 232.
     Thanks I am really thinking about going with the updated logo in the green color I hadn't thought about that to you mentioned it I finally got my truck and boat back today completely finished except I'm going to add some carbon fiber touches to the wheels on the boat and truck and I'm going to stripe my trailer I've got the stripe came in today
  • Options
     I got my boat and truck back today from the shop that did the wrap,they did an excellent job they did an excellent job it took exactly a week to do them. now Ive got to put stripes on the trailer and some carbon fiber touches to the wheels on the boat and truck and paint the brake calipers  and tint the front to side glasses ion my truck as well as slightly tint the glass on the boat and I believe I'll pretty much be done. I'm interested to know what everyone thinks I love it I've still got to name my boat, here are the names that I picked to choose from,. YOU WISH,  ROCK STAR, KNOTY BOUY,HEAR CUMS TROUBLE, SEA N GREEN, SEX SEA, KNOT BIG ENUF, I need help picking out a name I can't figure out what to name it
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much do they pay you to advertise for them? Thats the only thing I dont like to see. Otherwise, looks great
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks awsome, sometimes a boat name will pop up for ya in working on the boat, or out there floatin and chillin in the water. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Thats a good cost reduction but personally I would not have done that. Wonder when it can come off?
  • Options
    No, he had those installed for money