New Graphics For My 232 Captiva

13»

Comments

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    dwolf said:
    aero3113 said:
    Very nice looking!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get to advertise on you vehicles?
    $500 per ad per side per vehicle, my truck is getting wrapped today, it to will have the ads on it.

Is that a one time deal or do you give them a time frame? Seems like a good way to make some extra $$$$
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    ChillLaxinChillLaxin Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Bad a$$! Looks great!! Would love to do something like this on my 270 FV!!!
    Post edited by raybo3 on
  • Options
    dwolfdwolf Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    How much do they pay you to advertise for them? Thats the only thing I dont like to see. Otherwise, looks great
    $500 per side per vehicle for one yr,and yes the ads r removable,they are a seperate decale. personally I don't think they take away from the look  The money they paid makes it a whole lot easier to except , If I had oversold te ads and them stuck all over the truck then that would be a different story but personally I don't think those ads distract the look.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to leave them on forever?
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    I never had anything wrapped but I would assume that those advertisements are part of the wrap @Handymans342
    the ads can b removed at anytime,they are made seperate from the wrap. I sold ads to off set cost as i just purshased the new truck and the boat in las 30 days,this is a lot of money for me to spend all at once,i do not like payments therefore everything is pd for,so anything that helps with cost is something to think about. I couldve sold a lot more ads but chose to keep the wrap uncluttered. Everyone who has looked at it in person has agreed,it doesnt actually take away from the  A statics, Plus I work with both of these companies a lot and benefit from them .  One of them is the place where I bought my new truck the other one is the company furnishes my aerial drones for my real estate business where I do aerial photography to show clients farmland and other properties that are for sale with the first person view when they don't have the time to physically go view the  property. Now knowing why I did  it does it make more sense ?
  • Options
    aero3113 said:
    dwolf said:
    aero3113 said:
    Very nice looking!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get to advertise on you vehicles?
    $500 per ad per side per vehicle, my truck is getting wrapped today, it to will have the ads on it.

Is that a one time deal or do you give them a time frame? Seems like a good way to make some extra $$$$
    i'm running their ads for year if they want to continue next year they have to pay again if not I have the choice to remove them and replace them with different ads or I can leave them or I can just remove them altogether. I'm running their ads for year if they want to continue next year they have to pay again if not I have the choice to remove them and replace them with different ads or I can leave them or I can just remove them altogether in any, Personally I thought it was a brilliant idea  selling ads to offset the cost of the wrap,I don't know if you all have priced wraps lately but they're not cheap, especially if you use 3M  marine grade vinyl which carries an excellent warranty  and they tell me that this will last up to seven years of cared for properly so that means it will probably last me longer than that because I take really good care of everything.

• Options
    I was thinking if you got your colored hull looking real good and then had it wraped, would it still look good after removing it 5 years later????
  • Options
    partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
    I was thinking if you got your colored hull looking real good and then had it wraped, would it still look good after removing it 5 years later????

Vinyl wraps and graphics are easily removed and they do not harm the gelcoat in any way, they actually protect the gelcoat finish.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod
    There you go Handy!  Wrap that baby up before she gets dirty!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    You on a Handy attack Dream? LOL
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,562 mod
    I actually thought you had a decent idea Handy.  Something I'd consider if I had a colored hull.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Yeah. I'm a thinking
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    I dont know it this is the same but on the where I work they have a few trains that are wrapped for advertisement and they look good from a distance but up close forget about it. You see seems and any imperfections that are on the train. Now like I said I am not sure it done the same way.  
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    I dont know it this is the same but on the where I work they have a few trains that are wrapped for advertisement and they look good from a distance but up close forget about it. You see seems and any imperfections that are on the train. Now like I said I am not sure it done the same way.  If the shop knows what they are doing and uses high quality materials the quality up close is great.

• Options
    MadcowMadcow Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    The pics looks great!!!!

Boat: 2004 232 Capitva CC

Boat Name: Mixed Nutz

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    @partlowr a boat at my club got wrapped and it looks horrible. You can see every seem and it has a bunch of gouges in it. This wrap thing is not my cup of tea....... Just say'n........ 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com