Comments

• Options
    JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Nice and clean!  

Let's go Pens! (had to do it)
    "Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    I sure hope the Pens beat Philly!  Caps-Pens in round 2 will be awesome.
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They cant beat the Pens!!
  • Options
    They can, but only if they beat the Jackets first. 
  • Options
    summerxsummerx Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    is it even a playoff series if the Pens and Caps don't play???  seems like we get to play the Caps a lot.  I agree, it will be a great series if they both get there. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JonnyM said:

Let's go Pens! (had to do it)
    I thought it, you said it!!! Let's Go Pens!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Got her uncovered today. 

Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Leaf's Go!
    ..i hadda do it  :p
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Another Rocket Richard trophy for Ovi ... Russian machine never breaks.  Maybe this will be the year the Caps put it all together.  They are healthy for once.  

A few years ago, we did an Epic Sports Weekend cruise.  Got a slip in DC.  Nationals game Saturday afternoon, Caps game Saturday night.  My liver needed a couple days to recover from that episode.
  • Options
    thepriceisrightthepriceisright Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    @Cableguy Greg beautiful! Makes me want to trade up and I've only had the 270FV for one season  >:)
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Willhound said:
    Go Leaf's Go!
    Really willhound really......... They will not get by the B's......... Go Bruins..
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod

Greg, she looks great!  Although I'll say, that red stripe makes her, at a quick glance, look like a Regal!

Go Caps!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    Willhound said:
    Go Leaf's Go!
    Really willhound really......... They will not get by the B's......... Go Bruins..
    @raybo3 I sort of have to cheer for the Leafs being so close and being a Canadian team. But truth be told, for many years I was a closet Bruins fan because of a connection to Bobby Orr.....interesting story.....in 1965/66, while playing for the Oshawa Generals, Bobby was boarding with a family in Oshawa. The lady of the house ran a small hair dressing shop in the front and my mother worked there off an on while I was still in diapers. If there was no other option, Mom would bundle me off to work with her and pay Bobby 25 cents an hour to keep an eye on me. Can't say he ever changed my diaper, I'm sure Mom got called to the back for that, but we still laugh at a comment my Dad made at the time. As was the fashion, Bobby had rather long hair (at least to my Dad's standard at the time) and my Dad is famous for commenting,  "That long-haired young punk will never amount to anything"....
    Yeah, OK Dad... :p
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    My dad played for the Buffalo farm team back in the early 50s. He played goalie. I still have his old mask, gloves and pads, all leather. Man have things changed. 
  • Options
    Great story!  Hey, Bobby Orr is only 70.  Now that he's retired, maybe he'll make something of his life.  
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Willhound said:
    raybo3 said:
    Willhound said:
    Go Leaf's Go!
    @raybo3 I sort of have to cheer for the Leafs being so close and being a Canadian team. But truth be told, for many years I was a closet Bruins fan because of a connection to Bobby Orr.....interesting story.....in 1965/66, while playing for the Oshawa Generals, Bobby was boarding with a family in Oshawa. The lady of the house ran a small hair dressing shop in the front and my mother worked there off an on while I was still in diapers. If there was no other option, Mom would bundle me off to work with her and pay Bobby 25 cents an hour to keep an eye on me. Can't say he ever changed my diaper, I'm sure Mom got called to the back for that, but we still laugh at a comment my Dad made at the time. As was the fashion, Bobby had rather long hair (at least to my Dad's standard at the time) and my Dad is famous for commenting,  "That long-haired young punk will never amount to anything"....
    Yeah, OK Dad... :p
    Great story willhound. I have a Bobby Orr story also. About a year ago he was asked it the Big Bad Bruins from the 1970's could beat any team from todays hockey and what would the score be. His answer was "Yes we would win 2 to 1 or 3 to 2" Then he was asked why the score would be so close? His answer was "Because most of us are now in our 70s"............ Bobby Orr is nothing but pure CLASS and there will never be a player like him again......G.O.A.T.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_Inn said:

Greg, she looks great!  Although I'll say, that red stripe makes her, at a quick glance, look like a Regal!

Thanks. I never thought of that. I blew apart part of the boot stripe a few years ago with a pressure washer and when I called Rinker to get a replacement stripe, they didn't have it. For the replacement, I was between red and yellow. The admiral wanted red, so there it is. I like the pop of color on the blue hull. After I got the stripe put on, Rinker started the parts site and they had my original boot stripe after they told me they didn't have it. Grr... I bought a roll in case I want to go back to the original stripe.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    thepriceisrightthepriceisright Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    Won’t be in for another month, but my new props showed up!

• Options
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the forward of the B3
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a hockey story also 
    my 3 boys ,well their men now ,all play hockey .Back in the early 90's my oldest had a opportunity to skate at the Garden at a Christopher Reeves celebrity super skate .I bought 5 raffle tickets and my wife one a Toyota 4 runner here is a photo (crappy scan ) of her Messier ,Anderson and the 2 people who lost 
  • Options
    Pretty!  Now you'll have to get a polished stainless anchor to go with them.  
  • Options
    @GMSLITHO your wife looks really happy!  The other two, not so much.
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    sure she won ,then we found out we had to come up with 8,000 for the tax man 7% sales tax and 20 % gift tax But still had a new car 
    Post edited by GMSLITHO on
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod

Pretty cool story @GMSLITHO ...then using that car for many years allowed you to buy a boat! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express