Options

Pic Of The Day

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Score on that one. Are you going to have it mounted? Bet you were ready for a refreshing beverage after that. How many lbs of meat with that one do? A friend gave me a roll of summer sausage for he kill last year loved it.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I probably won't do a full head mount. Not only is it really expensive, but I don't think I did a partularly good job caping it out for a mount. Will take the rack and do a board mount. Probably net out a couple of hundred pounds of meat. I prefer roasts and can always cut steaks. Off cuts will be burger and sausage.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    @Willhound not casting judgement just making a joke. I am not into hunting, I am a city boy....lol Congrat's on your hunt.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with harvesting your own food. Even me being a non meat eater I still fully agree with hunting. I find it ridiculous that people will be against hunting yet they eat meat. I guess it's ok if the animals are treated poorly and mass produced to be sold in a grocery store. 

Biggest reason I do not eat meat is that I am not willing to kill an animal for food so I shouldn't be at the store ignorantly purchasing meat. We do eat seafood and often get it ourselves. I also plan on doing some duck hunting when the opportunity comes up again. Just can't kill furry animals 😆
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Willhound come camp out in my backyard. This guy came through tonight.

2008 330EC
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put a webcam in the boathouse today 👍. I also was happy to see no more spider poop as I sprayed the inside of the house and all those little bastards are gone now. 

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I stare at the boat all day long at her dock.. there's just something about looking at it that calms me down.. or it could be the crystal clear blue sky and breeze with palms trees swaying in the background...  :D
  • Options
    Not sure if it’s the same one as last night. Just saw him coming back from dropping my daughter off at school.

2008 330EC
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet Jaysus! Nice Buck!
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭
    He's probably casing your place to know when you're gone so he can break in.
  • Options
    TonyG13 said:
    He's probably casing your place to know when you're gone so he can break in.
    And look for the toilet paper 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,566 mod
    Rando buck alert.  And he's wearing eye black, so he must be a pro athlete.  
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭✭
    aero3113 said:
    Not sure if it’s the same one as last night. Just saw him coming back from dropping my daughter off at school.

And why was he dropping your daughter off at school? Car broken?  :D

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    😂
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they make myaties for you.
    And hope they spell better then me.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Hope they make myaties for you.
    And hope they spell better then me.
    Today I had rum runners and rum punch. I think tomorrow I'll try their Mai Tais.  After a few it doesn't matter. 🍹

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Ya mon
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    shawnmjr said:
    Very nice @Dream_Inn what resort is that?
    It's the holiday inn resort montego bay.  We like it.  Clean, good food, great price and wonderful people!  3 hour direct flight is tough to pass up too.  I started lighter today on a pina colada.🍹

• Options
     I started lighter today on a pina colada.🍹                It's 10 am, good start.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    My spot for the day.  Their Mai Tais were decent yesterday, but completely different ingredients than mine.  little cloudy today as well. Had another pina colada, now a yellow bird.  Think I may go back to rum runners though

Shawn, if you are up for just nice beach, decent pools, nothing overly fancy, this is the place.  I booked it thru cheapcaribbean.  The first night here there was a little fire in the ice machine.  Well, our room got a little, maybe lot, of smoke. They handled it extremely well, washed our clothes next morning, gave us a huge upgraded suite room within 2 hours of incident.  I didn't ask for any of it except just to wash the clothes.  I'm not one to complain in paradise.

• Options
    GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 869 ✭✭✭
    I used to stay there in the eighties, always enjoyed it and the night club across the street "Disco Inferno" doubt it's there now. We stay over in Negril now at Coco LaPalm, not all inclusive but lots of places to eat and listen to live music on the beach. Enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    @Dream_Inn, the water is wading depth over to the island?  That is effing sweet.  How's the water temperature?
  • Options
    LaRea said:
    @Dream_Inn, the water is wading depth over to the island?  That is effing sweet.  How's the water temperature?
    So, the water is definitely wading depth to the island.  Last time we were here we watched the "refugees" crossing in morning and evening.  Water temp is cose to bathhig water.  So 90?  I don't know, it is so warm that you don't notice.

• Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Those beaches look GREAT right about now!  I'm still pi$$ed off that Covid cancelled my Caribbean cruise this summer.  Been awhile for us....
    Post edited by raybo3 on
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    Last ride of the year this past weekend. This week waxing and winterizing. Ready to come next week sometime. 😩
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Fishing single-handed in the cold Potomac this morning.  Maybe last voyage of the season, but who knows.

• Options
    SimcoeRinker400SimcoeRinker400 Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Bunch of crap floating by! 
    2008 Rinker 400 EC 
    2015 Scarab 165G
    Laser Sailboat
    2002 Seadoo Explorer
    2023 Seadoo Spark Trixx x 2
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Floating debris on the Potomac is like crab pots where I am. 
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!