Options

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Comments

• Options
    vyborny1vyborny1 Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Pretty sure I woke up the neighborhood, definitely woke the kids & wife. 
    Get ready for the sleeping beast that is Nationwide Arena. 
    Post edited by vyborny1 on
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee
  • Options
    vyborny1vyborny1 Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    also, arguable the best goalie in the world
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,568 mod
    The Bob was looking pretty sharp.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    My Bruins are looking pretty good............ Go B's!!!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,565 mod
    Well, @Raybo isn't going to be happy with that first goal by Toronto.  We'll see how the rest of the game goes, but Toronto should not have had the power play to start with.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Yeah its amazing how the zebra's can change the outcome of a game. 3-2 going into the 3rd. We will be OK............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    The media here are talking about tonight's simultaneous games for the Caps, Nats and Wizards.  Trifecta, or Cry-fecta?  You make the call.  
  • Options

The penguins looked good again last night.  I don't know if I want to see the Caps make it to play them. 

But, I did buy some tickets to the Caps game this Saturday afternoon!  Should be fun, we'll leave from the boat, but should be back in time for evening cocktails! :)

It would sure make the game more interesting Saturday if they could win it tonight!

• Options
    The Caps eked one out against CBJ.  Note to Caps players:  PLEASE no more overtime on weeknight games.  
  • Options
    Ohhhh, Saturday's game in DC just got a lot more interesting.  
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Watch out for my Bruins................ Just say'n
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    raybo3 said:
    They haven't played anyone yet
  • Options
    LaRea said:
    Ohhhh, Saturday's game in DC just got a lot more interesting.  
    Definitely!! And I'll be there to see it!! They need to win at home Saturday.

• Options
    raybo3 said:
    They haven't played anyone yet
    Handy goes to show you dont know hockey. Toronto has one of the best offensive teams in the league but they do stink on defense. Toronto and Washington both ended up with 105 on the season........ Just say'n
  • Options
    That shows how little you know about hockey because points mean nothing in the playoffs. 
  • Options
    Yeah ok Handy all of a sudden your a man of the world. I played hockey for a very long time and trust me you dont know what I have forgotten about hockey.......
  • Options
    Except home ice advantage.  Which, in the Caps-CBJ series so far, is home ice disadvantage. 
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Yeah ok Handy all of a sudden your a man of the world. I played hockey for a very long time and trust me you dont know what I have forgotten about hockey.......
    Yeah well you should start taking those jellyfish memory pills
  • Options
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Brad Marchand's home is 10 minutes from my place , Sidney Crosby 30 minutes. Surrounded by hockey greats! Halifax is a big Boston town but I was routing for the Leafs last night just because. Once they are out(ha), I will be behind Boston. 
  • Options
    @Dream_Inn and I were both at yesterdays game - what a thriller!  It was complete pandemonium when that goal went in.  Unbelievably loud!  And now they head to Ohio to see if they can make my prediction come true.
  • Options
    After the game, @Dream_Inn and the Admiral came over for cocktails on La Rea at the new District Wharf, where we had an overnight slip.  Nice marina!  Floating docks, right down in all the action.
  • Options
    Brad Marchand's home is 10 minutes from my place , Sidney Crosby 30 minutes. Surrounded by hockey greats! Halifax is a big Boston town but I was routing for the Leafs last night just because. Once they are out(ha), I will be behind Boston. 
     Bruins should have won last night. Tuukka let in a couple of ones he should of had. The B's hit the post about 5 times and out shot the Leaf's by more than 2 to 1.......... Just say'n
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
     Bruins should have won last night. Tuukka let in a couple of ones he should of had. The B's hit the post about 5 times and out shot the Leaf's by more than 2 to 1.......... Just say'n
    That don't count Mr Hockey. RLMAO
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could'a Would'a Should'a 
    Only thing that matters is the final score.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options

Wow what a great game that Caps game was last night!  Sure had a nice team seeing @LaRea and enjoying a cocktail on his boat after the game.  What a nice marina and location it was right down town at the Wharf!

& that game!  That place sure got about as loud as you can imagine after they pulled it out in overtime!!

Now let's see the Caps take the series tomorrow night to end it! :)

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nephew, Jeff Toms, played for the Caps, a few times. Not a huge scorer but a great back-checker and pretty tough kid. He had a great time during his career, traveled a lot and made a lot of money which he invested wisely. His dad Brian was a  far better hockey player and was drafted by the Boston Bruins farm team but a terrible accident on a summer job working on the C.N. rail line that finished his career. For any of you who have played (obviously for fun) with NHL hockey players have "experienced" the extra gear they have. You don't notice it when watching them on TV or at an arena because even the slowest of them are twice as fast as we mortals! I was considered a pretty fast skater but Brain and Jeff were so fast we couldn't catch either one of them. Thought you might find that piece of trivia interesting.
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    cool story personally I can't stand on a pair of skates but I have 3 boys that all play roller and ice .Its amazing to watch them skate 
  • Options
    Boston going down tonight