Options

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    LaRea said:
    Dale Hunter isn't perfect, but who else do the Caps have to celebrate?  It's not like we have 57 hall-of-famers to choose from, like you guys up in Boston!  
    Pick anyone but that D-bag. He shouldn't have even been in the league. He was a disgrace to hockey, his family, to the human race........... Just say'n 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......you kneel for our anthem you don't get back up. Too many people died for our flags - like to see some of those kneeling weenies in a real battle. Sorry for the politics - just hate that kneeling B.S.
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,568 mod
    Man, the Caps looked even better last night than Friday.  TB played better than Friday, and they got the two power-play goals, but the Caps just man-handled them.  And now they come home for a couple games.  
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,565 mod
    That was sure one heck of a game!  Caps just stuck with it, but I wasn't so sure after the first two power plays for TB.  Let's see the Caps continue with it at home.  They just can't let up.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Caps look real good. I really thought Tampa was going to be the team to beat.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They play D like Hunter. Just sayin RLMAO
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jets!
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    The Peg-Jets looked sharp in Game 1.  They made Marc-Andy look beatable.  
  • Options
    Caps going down tonight
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Knights are playing great hopefully I be watching the game floating soon 
  • Options
    And somebody sent my wake-up call to the Lightning.  Thank goodness the series is going back south for some away-ice advantage.
  • Options
    GMSLITHO said:
    Knights are playing great hopefully I be watching the game floating soon 
    I'm doing that right now. So far they are doing ok tonight.

• Options
    I'm in St Pete for the weekend RVing it for a change and we are going out tomorrow to some bars. I was trying to get away from the game. Ugggghhhh
  • Options

How about those CAPS!?!  I think last night was the best I've seen them play in these playoffs.  They never let up once.  Heck, when Tampa had a PP, the caps had more shots on goal!  the next game is it!  Hopefully the caps stay hot in the away game as they have been!

(Oh, and how about those Cavs!!  Go Cleveland!!)

• Options
    @DI    (Oh, and how about those Cavs!!  Go Cleveland!!) Really???? The Cav's should have won this in 4 straight. The Celtic's are without their 2 best players. That means the #6 and #7 are starters. Lets see any other team do what the Celt's are doing... My point is that is not that big of a deal if Cleveland wins in my eye's........... Just say'n.........lol
  • Options
    Caps Caps Caps!  They played like future champions last night.  I can't believe it was Holtby's first shutout of the season, but what a great time for it.  Vegas will face a team still high from a Game 7 win, and I hope that team is wearing red sweaters.  
  • Options
  • Options
    Tampa on the 7th fairway at Pebble Creek
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Tampa and Vegas   two states that never even had a frozen pond to play on 
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Marc-André Fleury played for Cape Breton(Nova Scotia) Screaming Eagles major junior league. A lot of great players come out of the Quebec MJL. 
  • Options
    Caps need to excersise the game 7 demons now
  • Options
    OK Handy, your prediction for the Cup Finals?
  • Options
  • Options
    But what a series it was and the last 2 games!
  • Options
    Mr. Backstrom has a place of prominence on my desk today!

• Options

Oh man, I'm not going to be getting enough sleep the next 2 weeks!  I hope none of the games start later than the 8pm they've gone to.

Yesterday was a tough one.  Up early (5am)to get the boat ready to do the Blue Angels show in Annapolis, then get home and stay up for the game, then up at 5am to work today! 

• Options
    Dream_Inn said:

Oh man, I'm not going to be getting enough sleep the next 2 weeks!  I hope none of the games start later than the 8pm they've gone to.

Yesterday was a tough one.  Up early (5am)to get the boat ready to do the Blue Angels show in Annapolis, then get home and stay up for the game, then up at 5am to work today! 

Getting up at 5am is early???? LOL My start time at work on a regular day is 5am. Up at 4. Now when I work overtime (like last night) I start at 9pm and out at 2pm the next afternoon......... Just say'n....
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Dream_Inn said:

Getting up at 5am is early???? LOL My start time at work on a regular day is 5am. Up at 4. Now when I work overtime (like last night) I start at 9pm and out at 2pm the next afternoon......... Just say'n....

Nope, 5 am is my every work day time to get up.  But, staying up to midnight on the same day after getting up at 5am and being on the boat in the sun for 12 hours, then getting back up at 5 am, well, it makes for a longer day today for me at work.  (I get to work at 7am, but get at up at 5am to run 6 miles each week day, gotta work that weekend alcohol off!)

I need to have my beauty sleep of 8 hours!  Just say'n....

• Options
    Man, I wish I was going to the game tonight!  That place is gonna go crazy when Holtby steps on the ice.  

When he made The Save at the end of Game 2, I just could not believe it.  I thought maybe the goal light had stopped working.  Wide open net from 9 feet away, and Holtby stopped it to keep the lead.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9v6mdCMP4