NHL hockey thread

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Oh, that.  Well, I suppose you have a point there!  But didn't those same Bruins lose twice to the lowly Red Wings?  Sorta like the Caps lost to the Sabres tonight?
    We have to get scoring. Too many players are invisible!!!
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    @LaRea If your talking about the 70's it was Montreal that the Bruins couldn't beat. Ken Dryden was unbelievable and stopped everything. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    Oh yeah Cap's lost again......... Just say'n
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭
    Rough time for the metro
    raybo3 said:
    Oh yeah Cap's lost again......... Just say'n
    1 point is not a loss. Just sayin
    A loss in ot is still a loss.  The NHL just gives you a participation trophy in the from of a single point.

Bruins going down tonight
    2018 Bruins out 2nd round. 2017 Bruins out in 1st round. 2016 Bruins not even in 
    2019 Bruins game 7 NHL finals 2020 #1 record in NHL...........
    Penguins, 5 cups since 1991, 3 since 2008.
    raybo3 said:
    2019 Bruins game 7 NHL finals 2020 #1 record in NHL...........
    Bahahahahhhahahahahahhaah
    Record means nothing in the playoffs. You know Crap about sports!!!!!
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No @raybo3 I'm saying the 2020 Bruins have lost twice this season to the worst team in the league, the lowly Red Wings (17-49-5).  
    Another win for the B's. The Flyers were 9-0 in their last 9 till they met the B's. @Handymans342 I know nothing? You had a giant (for you anyway) chubby in your pant's when you thought Brady was going to the Cowboys. Now your stuck with Dak..... Bahahahahahaha
    raybo3 said:
    Another win for the B's. The Flyers were 9-0 in their last 9 till they met the B's. @Handymans342 I know nothing? You had a giant (for you anyway) chubby in your pant's when you thought Brady was going to the Cowboys. Now your stuck with Dak..... Bahahahahahaha
    They can't make a deal
    DC has declared a COVID-19 emergency, so it's just a matter of time before the Caps start playing home games with no fans allowed.  That's gonna be weird.  Well, when the Caps score, you can still count on my house getting loud.  
  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NHL season is suspended.
    2008 330EC
    LaRea said:
    DC has declared a COVID-19 emergency, so it's just a matter of time before the Caps start playing home games with no fans allowed.  That's gonna be weird.  Well, when the Caps score, you can still count on my house getting loud.  
    It would be interesting to watch on TV. I would imagine that you would be able to hear players yelling at each other and everything on the ice. Of course it would have to be on a time delay so the swear words could be edited out.  
    Well I guess the Caps win since we are in first 
    @Handymans342 are you drunk again? If they end the season then the Bruins have the best record. They would be the Champs. 
    raybo3 said:
    @Handymans342 are you drunk again? If they end the season then the Bruins have the best record. They would be the Champs. 
    Thats the only way the Bruins will win the cup. Bahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    By the way Rayblow3, you drink more than the whole forum combined!
    Season will start back in time for Jake to be healthy!
    @PickleRick you are probably right!  Great reboot to get everybody healthy across the league.  

There's no way the NHL wants us to hear the real discourse on the ice.  I'd love it, you'd love it, but they'd never allow it.  
    We will wait and see.  Too many moving parts right now.  When the NBA canceled i knew the NHL was next, they share the same arenas in many cities.
    Every spring, I try to squeeze in a boat trip to DC to watch a Caps game.  Looks like I'll have a bunch of opportunities this year, with the playoffs going into June.  
    Lol the playoffs usually end in June!  

You mean July or possibly August?

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Every spring, I try to squeeze in a boat trip to DC to watch a Caps game.  Looks like I'll have a bunch of opportunities this year, with the playoffs going into June.  
    There is nothing better than going to sporting events via boat. We are a little spoiled in Pittsburgh since we have 2 stadiums on the water with a wharf that we can tie up to for free. The state just expanded the "No Wake Zone" here to include the convention center, which has a wall to tie up to as well. From this location it is a not so short walk (maybe 1/3 of a mile) to the arena, so we now have another option to go to. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    Pittsburgh is the City of Champions.  They are 100% spoiled.  Between all the HOF talent that has played or currently plays for the city its no wonder the fans expect a championship run every year.  Baseball team not included. 

Pittsburgh is the City of Champions.  They are 100% spoiled.  Between all the HOF talent that has played or currently plays for the city its no wonder the fans expect a championship run every year.  Baseball team not included. 

Pittsburgh the city of champions???? Are you kidding me. Look at Boston over the last 15 to 20 years I think you will change your mind........... Just say'n
    What's the slogan of bean town again??? Oh yeah, CHEAT!!! 😆😆😆😆