Joke of the Day

1…575859606163»

Comments

  • captkevincaptkevin Member Posts: 578 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome
    2004 232
    2021 Yamaha Fx svho
  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

    2008 330EC
  • captkevincaptkevin Member Posts: 578 ✭✭✭
    crazy
    2004 232
    2021 Yamaha Fx svho
  • IanIan Member Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that is the scary part - BS info. Last year saw performance reviews have an AI “helper” added for better quality review. After writing one up for a staff member, I applied the bot and then went and edited back to reality as too much was made up.

    Regards,

    Ian

    The Third “B”

    Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

    https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

  • grouch0jrgrouch0jr Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭

    2006 342EC - Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI Horizons
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck Paddy, I've been trying for years! 😆
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we missed an item on our wallmart pickup so I said I would go into the store and pick up the item. I've shared that im around 67 so I've shopped for feminine products for girlfriends  wives, daughters and today, granddaughter.
    So I'm walking through the store with my purchase and a group of young men are pointing and snickering a little to much so I said I'm 67 with a girl friend that still needs them- got high fives after that. Only the old guys will get it..
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    rasbury said:
    So, we missed an item on our wallmart pickup so I said I would go into the store and pick up the item. I've shared that im around 67 so I've shopped for feminine products for girlfriends  wives, daughters and today, granddaughter.
    So I'm walking through the store with my purchase and a group of young men are pointing and snickering a little to much so I said I'm 67 with a girl friend that still needs them- got high fives after that. Only the old guys will get it..
    Be careful not to pull a "**** Jagger" and be a new Dad, and a great Grandfather at the same time  :D
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 8,074 mod
    edited January 2
    Hah, I tried to edit your post ... apparently Vanilla doesn't like the word M-ick.
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,616 admin
    Mi(k works just fine.......lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Hah, I tried to edit your post ... apparently Vanilla doesn't like the word M-ick.
    I saw it gave me the ***** and figured everyone would know anyways.  He's got the moves like Jagger hahahaha
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon,  not a chuckle? Everyone here from Alabama?
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    Trump is walking out the White House, heading towards his Limo, when a possible assassin steps forward, and aiming a gun. 

    A Secret Service Agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would be assassin and he is captured. 

    Later, the Secret Service Agent’s Supervisor takes him aside, and ask, “What the heII made you shout Mickey Mouse?”

    Blushing, the Secret Service Agent replies, “ I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald Duck”
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭

    2000 Captiva 232 
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went in the store to buy a pack of gum
     The clerk asked if I needed a bag. I said why, do you know my girlfriend?
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, "Father, it has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month." The priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's."

    Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months." This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Green?" A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies. Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten Hail Mary's."

    The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church. All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar. Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes. The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

    The priest turns to the altar boy and whisperingly asks, "Is that Fannie Green?" The altar boy replies, "No Father, I think it’s just the reflection off her shoes."
    2000 Captiva 232 
Sign In or Register to comment.