Options

Well Diesels are the new Kool Aid....

So this past weekend went to fly down the FL and survey and sea trial a boat we were interested in. The boat didn't work out but on a positive not got to meet up with Steve( Handy) and his wife for some drinks and a ride on the infamous 342 with diesels. Let me just say first off we can't thank Steve and his wife enough for the great time and getting to meet some great people.  Its hard to find good people that are just there to help out and genuine.

We took a nice saturday cruise on Steve's 03 Rinker 342 down the intercoastal water ways and out into the Gulf. What a gorgeous cruise. That thing is absolute beast when those turbos spool up and you feel that gobs of torque thrusting the boat forward and suddenly gets into a nice mellow tone that reminds you of a deep see fishing boat.  At several times I think I could have just dozed off to sleep as it was so smooth.  I have never been in a Express Cruiser before with Diesels and never had much desire. But after taking a ride in Steve's pristine boat and experiencing it I would never not consider one myself. Awesome boat Steve, awesome day and awesome people! Till we meet again my friend! Good luck on the prospecting hope I was able to give you a edge. 

Comments