Options

Fuel Prices

12346»

Comments

• Options
    earl1z19earl1z19 Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    mvn said:
    Ordered a new truck in June 2021.  Was told not to e pect it until 2023!
    So will they ship you the 2021 you wanted or will they give you the 2023 at an inflated price? I know the answer I think but thought I would ask you what they have told you.
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I'm not buying diesel in NY!  I should have spent half my stimmy money on GameStop shares and the other half hording 1.80 diesel fuel.  My dad drained all the red dye fuel oil from my grand parents place to run in all his tractors and skid loader.   

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mvn said:
    Ordered a new truck in June 2021.  Was told not to e pect it until 2023!
    That is excellent news!  By then, hopefully the fuel price will be normal, and it won't cost you a fortune to drive! LOL.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    So we can have no economy with cheap gas because no one is buying and the market is still being flooded, or, a recovering economy after 4 years of crushing 7 trillion being added to the debt , a war where we are now exporting huge amounts of fuel where it is even more profitable which won't resolve until Russia has been stopped. Supply and demand at its finest.  Pick your poison. And if I hear xl pipeline in the culprit... >:)
    Ras, we were energy independent in 2019/20. What changed? Why did we turn to Russia for oil. Follow the money man! Also if the Keystone pipeline was not cancelled by Obama (and again by Biden) it would have been done by now and moving 2 Millon barrels a day from a friendly ally. 
    Moved to where? LA for export... wouldn't help us at all. 
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe instead of 40b in Ukraine aid we should give a nice chunk of change to every US citizen. If inflation is going to kill the us dollar they might as well give us enough to use a bit for wall paper before we're done with it. 

It's like the perfect storm for killing global economy.

Step 1: lock downs and stop all work forces (but not marijuana, only fans, alcohol or twerking nurses) the shortages are affecting everyone.

Step 2: shut down pipe line

Step 3: keep passing relief packages, print that money at the federal reserve, kill the US dollar

Step 4: Russia invade Ukraine

I keep hearing "buy electric cars because Russia is the reason for the high gas prices".  Russia was just the tip of the iceberg and lithium batteries contain nickle, lots of nickle.  80% in one battery design and 35% in the other.  Care to guess who the world leading supplier in recent years is on nickle?  The Russians!!!!   I haven't been able to readily get any Stihl lithium battery equipment since the COVID lock downs hit so that's not a solution 
    I don't understand this either. I get that we want to help out...but should we really be helping while actual American's are getting kicked out to the curb because they now can't afford the crappy apartment they used to call home (or any variation of this). I personally can't afford to rent or buy in the keys anymore. I rented the first year here ( 3 years ago) and it felt bad handing over 1500/month for a studio... Now people are paying 1200 a month to be a room mate to two other people!! Thank god I didn't sell the 270, my plan wouldn't work without it.. (couch surf 70% of the time, etc..) 
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    I can believe some people still drinking the democrat kooler or pooler. Even with fuel at almost $7 dollar a gallon they don't see any problem. well enjoy
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    As soon as Biden was 'elected' I said we would see $7/gallon gas. He is doing everything in his power to crush this economy. Yes supply chain would have had an impact either way but everything he has done has accelerated it
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @raybo3 does not believe this at all
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.