Options

Pic Of The Day

Comments

• Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YYZRC said:
    Aqua_Aura said:
    Beautiful day for a boat trip today. Took my sister in law and her boyfriend who decided to bring his pet human along 🤣. 

Why does that roll of paper towel look like it is 30” long?!
    Not sure 🤣. After I uploaded that photo I saw the paper towels and thought....that kinda ruins the picture. I guess you have proven me right 🙁
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s not @rando’s toilet paper?? 😂😂
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another day, water temp was 82, last weekend was 89, season is changing for sure!
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last hoorah for the weekend for us.  Lake temps are 78ish and day time temps now in mid/low 80s.  Sucks for swimming but decent for fishing.  My kid won't hold catfish.

I'll start to winterize next weekend.

Time to start on my many winter projects. I'd rather be down in the keys. 

• Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    Last hoorah for the weekend for us.  Lake temps are 78ish and day time temps now in mid/low 80s.  Sucks for swimming but decent for fishing.  My kid won't hold catfish.

I'll start to winterize next weekend.

Time to start on my many winter projects. I'd rather be down in the keys. 

78ish, 80’s last hurrah? You southerners are too soft. Mid 60’s here and back from an overnight event, 3 weeks to go before power and water is turned off and docks out week after.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    I  like my water to be bath temps!
  • Options
    One of my guests was complaining about 82 being too cold. These folks down here have no idea how good they have it! Lowest temp I have seen is 74, they break out the wetsuits under 80 !! Too Funny!! 74 water, 74 air, beautiful day but everyone else here is wearing hats and gloves!
  • Options
    SpyderwebSpyderweb Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    Out on boat last Friday.  Water temp was 66.  Would have gone in but the windy chilly 61 degree air temperature discouraged me.  I feel like a wimp.
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water temp is 63 today. Forecast is cloudy high 62. 

I am going swimming today no matter what 😁. Me and a friend are gonna see who wimps out first this year and doesn't get in the water. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭

2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,548 mod
    @Lake_Bum you have some truly spectacular waters out there!  So different from what we see on the Chesapeake Bay. Thanks!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    @Lake_Bum That water is definitely low, wow!  Sure if beautiful!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Is the lighter covered area on the lower rocks the normal pool?
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YYZRC said:
    It was a beautiful day at the boat. I caulked around the water and waste fittings. No caulk from factory. 
    It rained pretty good here on Sunday. I was at the boat today and the dinghy had about an inch of water in it. Zero water in the bilge. Not sure if I just got lucky with wind direction but I’m shocked. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    YYZRC said:
    YYZRC said:
    It was a beautiful day at the boat. I caulked around the water and waste fittings. No caulk from factory. 
    It rained pretty good here on Sunday. I was at the boat today and the dinghy had about an inch of water in it. Zero water in the bilge. Not sure if I just got lucky with wind direction but I’m shocked. 
    I bailed about 4”or so from my ding yesterday, we had some rain alright.
    Post edited by Ian on

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    edited October 2021
    3 inch suspension lift to fit the new  285 75 16 mud terrains on the land rover.  The admiral is now ready for winter.  All 2 weeks of it. Which 2 weeks and how spead out it will be has yet to be determined but she'll be ready for it. Before and after pics. Did a drive way tape measure alignment.   She's got a 1/16 th toe in. Enough to get her to an alignment shop this week.

Post edited by PickleRick on
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    those are aggressive looking tires on that beast. 
  • Options
    That they are.  Im a tire dealer but thanks to covid my supply chain sucks.  These  came from ebay for 700 shipped.   Not a terrific brand but reviews were good.  I never expect more than 30,000 miles from mud terrains.  

My dealer cost for bf Goodrich mud terrains is about  250 a tire.

I kept the boat in the back ground so it's marine related.   
  • Options

Love October, the water was 83 today... felt warmer than the air!!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    Looks like a great weekend in Canada!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of our northern friends!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Somone loves the 120 paddle board (from today)..

• Options
    javhav said:
    Sunday night city run Brooklyn Bridge 
    Very nice!!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J3ff said:
    Somone loves the 120 paddle board (from today)..

Good Looking Blonde!
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭
    Like a summer day up here.....

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    the admiral had some hood and fender damage when when we bought her discovery.  Her 99 now has the 2003/2004 headlight conversion. The fender hood/lines are not 100% but for a vehicle that's being built for daily driving and winter trail rides she'll do. Wiring was easy.   Getting the inner workings pulled back into place so headlight,  hood and fender would all match my, not so easy.

I'm currently in talks with a company thay makes LS swap bolt I kits for the discovery 2.  They are setting me up with all the electronic mods I need to make a different engine play nicely with the disco 2 body and engine computers.  Im still looking for a donor car but this one will be getting a mercedes 5 cylinder turbo diesel conversion.    Due to covid the LS swap  shop is backlogged and parts supplies scarce.   The 2003 donor rig gives me a beefier  transmission with 80,xxx miles and I'll be ordering the adapter from doomsday diesel. 

It's taking time away from my 4 runner build