I hate the Leafs right now.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Wow only 96.......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Stupid bad high stick by Marchand. Can't do that Brad.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,565 mod
    Ehhh, I've seen him do worse than that.  But the B's with the overtime win ...
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone see Pasternak hand the stick to the islanders jersey wearing kid who was heckling him during the pre game warm up?

Very classy move.  Hockey players admire a good chirp.
  • Options
    The Dirty Bruins have a real talent for spearing opponents in the crotch.

• Options
    @LaRea yeah after the 4 crosschecks to his ribs. Why not post the whole video clip? BTW it was 2 minutes for crosschecking. I love how people only see what they want. 
  • Options
    I wish I could un-see that clip.  
  • Options
    Let me ask you a question. Do you know the difference between a dirty hit and a retaliatory hit or play? Example your buddy Wilson goes around with intent to injure. He has no problem hitting someone in the numbers and driving their friggin head into the glass with intent to take him out of the game.  What Krejci did was retaliate to the crosschecks to his back (4 of them). Doesn't make it right but it was a reaction not premeditated like dirt bag Wilson. Big difference. Once the on ice ref's saw what went on they changed to a minor.  Dirty play has no room in the game. Its violent enough without intent. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    https://youtu.be/1zNcItuc-cc

My all time favorite big hit on a goon.

Reeves didn't leave his feet. They are close in size so no saying he is picking on a little guy.  Was a shoulder to shoulder hit. Wilson needs to keep his head on a swivel as his play makes him a target.  Wilson's loose helmet comes off and it appears he hits his head on the ice.  The caps organization flips depsipte Wilson regularly landing hits like that in the air against much smaller opponents. 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @Handymans342 Bruin fans are used to this. Remember Ken Linesmen? He was the original rat........
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not NHL but watching the IIHL Gold medal game between Canada and Finland. 2-2 tie going into 3 on 3 overtime. I'm Canadian of Finn descent so I'm happy either way. Canada beat the US by the way ...😆
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    And Canada wins GOLD!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Let me ask you something.  When Krejci decided to drive the tip of his blade with full force up into a player's testicles, what was his intent?  Did he intend to cause permanent, disfiguring injury with searing, unbearable pain, which is what happens when a testicl#e is ruptured?  
  • Options
    I think I saw where the Canadian teams have been given permission to head to the U.S. for playoff hockey? I'm assuming no us teams will play in Canada?
  • Options
    So you don't think it was embellished at all? If it were me, after 4 crosschecks to my back and ribs I would have broken my stick over his friggin head. It was amazing how he looked like he was going to die to jumping up like nothing happened. Full force is a stretch and if you really look close it wasn't even in the tessies but more to the inside of the leg. I guess your having Wilson withdrawals.......LOL BTW I never said it was ok to hack someone with a stick but if you saw my other post about the difference between retaliation and dirty you would know what I am talking about. Krejci is far from a dirty player unlike some of the dirt bags that lace up the blades..... Just say'n 
  • Options
    I think I saw where the Canadian teams have been given permission to head to the U.S. for playoff hockey? I'm assuming no us teams will play in Canada?
    Both sides can travel back and forth for the last two rounds. Must use private jets, no commercial flights, stay in bubble while visiting and teams coming to Canada have to be tested before leaving and again after arriving.
  • Options
    The answer is that Krejci's intent was to send the guy to the hospital and prevent him from having future children.  There can't be any other reason for spearing a guy in the sack.  Are you saying that's okay, as long as it's retaliation for something?  I just want to understand how the Dirty Bruins view the game.  

BTW I'm having dinner with Tom Wilson tonight.  I tell him you said hello.    :)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    LaRea Krejci wasn't even looking at him. Send me your address and I will send you an eye chart for Christmas....lol jk
  • Options
    You are suffering from a serious case of denial.  They have ointments for that.  
  • Options
    Right now the Dirty Bruins are my only connection to successful hockey, so I'm taping tonight's game.  I'll be watching on delay ... don't call me and blurt out the score!  
  • Options
    Denial....lol Too funny............... Here you go @LaRea
    Eye chart - Wikipedia
  • Options
    The dirty Bs are going down and they $uck!!!!!