Options

Virus

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had Japanese hornets in the south for decades.  They also go after honey bees but the insecticides used in farming are more of a danger.  
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,557 mod
    edited August 2020
    You guys are weird.  Or bored.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    @MarkB that's pretty much how I lost 100 lbs about 7 years ago. Only thing coloured white that went in my mouth was cauliflower. No white bread, potatoes, pasta etc. No canned or processed foods. Limited the booze. That was the toughest part for me. Lots of greens, lean beef, chicken and fish. And tracked my calories like a fiend. Although I've gained about 40 lbs back in the last 7 years I still feel great, my blood pressure and cholesterol are perfect. The 100 was more of a personal goal but was a bit too much. I need to lose about 20 of the 40 I gained back and I'm good.
    Yeah, once you get going ... and start feeling good, getting compliments, etc.  It's hard to stop ... but it's important to know where you should be ... too thin isn't good either. I basically have this diet (I can't even call it that, because I eat really whatever meat and vegetables I want) and then I have my carbohydrate "lever", which I either cut out completely or introduce some to maintain my weight.  Have to admit, my killer is a nice moist chocolate cake ... if I see that ... game over.  Anyhow, there's been far too many birthdays in Aug ... so I have around 5 lbs to lose ... nothing crazy.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    You guys are weird.  Or bored.

You are against saving the bees.  Shame....shame on you.  😝😝😝😝